Everything.. Norwegian JOY! Delivery spring 2017

FreestyleNovice

Because Chinese isn't a language. ;p

It should be Mandarin

Not exactly true. You don't write in Mandarin, you either write in traditional or simplified Chinese. You speak Mandarin or Cantonese or whatever, but depending on the geographic location, you can speak either Mandarin, Cantonese or whatever else but still write in the same form of Chinese.

They might reconsider BA+ #4.

With the 20% premium on Joy (as per FDR) she still can sail at 80% to have a 100% Western revenue so she has to be really really low on bookings if they pull her out. Not considering the purpose built redo that has to be done in some extent..

Switching the second Genting/Dream Cruise ship, currently under construction, to NCL might cost less but would be too premature.

I'm not sure how I would feel about that. If I had some more info on Project Leonardo (ship features, where it's going, when, etc.), it would help.

Ditto. But keep in mind that BA+ #4 is scheduled for fall 2019 and the first Leonardo class for somewhere in 2022, it's going to be some looong years after Bliss is in operation. :)

My apologies if this has already been put on here but here is a great preview video compliments of Popular Cruising.

That's a great video! Thanks for posting it. I really hope they have the "Finger Coaster" on the Bliss, that looks so cool.

Just left NCL Joy - Germany to Oman - not Navy Seals from what I saw.

How far is she finished? And any clue on next ports? There seems be a lot of time between a possible early arrival and her first cruises?

Sorry for all the questions.. :D