Current Concierges continued discussion

1 hour ago, c-leg5 said:

Hit the quote button and post in the new box that opens.

Easier to read if you also hit space bar before posting to separate reply from quote.

To multi quote hit the +

Duh, how silly of me. I was hitting the + thinking that was for the quote.  Thanks!

1 minute ago, lovelife said:

Duh, how silly of me. I was hitting the + thinking that was for the quote.  Thanks!

No problem, it's confusing but for multi quoting it is now actually easier than before, once you get the hang of it!

Still needs some work to differentiate between the quote and reply visually which is why I like to insert the line space.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:09 AM, gagirl7143 said:

Mario is currently home in PI. Andres is almost at end of his contract and will be heading home, probably same day Mario returns. 

Thanks for the information.   I updated the Google Doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

7 minutes ago, BEENSAILING said:

We are cruising Saturday on Symphony. I have been corresponding with Rahul in the SL for several weeks. I am looking forward to meeting him and thanking him in person.

We sailed many times with Rahul when he was on the Freedom.  He is a fabulous concierge!!

Hi Sherri! Thanks so much for keeping this spreadsheet - awesome! We were on Symphony beginning of January. D Lounge Concierge was Ooma. Worst concierge ever! You show Jacque Yabut and Rahul Baruha on your spreadsheet. Did one of them replace her? Thinking of rebooking in a couple of weeks and don't want Symphony if I have to deal with her :( so hope your list is current (like this week! :) )

On 1/6/2019 at 10:38 AM, SULROSS said:

Actually happened the last week or so of November.  He was a good one.

I was on the 11/7 sailing. Raj was in the D Lounge for the first half of the week, then disappeared. At the time, we were told that he had to fly home for a family emergency. I’m guessing he never came back? Did anyone find out what happened? Strange to leave right in the middle of a voyage.

56 minutes ago, LisaT91403 said:

I was on the 11/7 sailing. Raj was in the D Lounge for the first half of the week, then disappeared. At the time, we were told that he had to fly home for a family emergency. I’m guessing he never came back? Did anyone find out what happened? Strange to leave right in the middle of a voyage.

All we know he was fired.

8 hours ago, helengirl said:

Hi Sherri! Thanks so much for keeping this spreadsheet - awesome! We were on Symphony beginning of January. D Lounge Concierge was Ooma. Worst concierge ever! You show Jacque Yabut and Rahul Baruha on your spreadsheet. Did one of them replace her? Thinking of rebooking in a couple of weeks and don't want Symphony if I have to deal with her :( so hope your list is current (like this week! :) )

Jackie and Rahul are in SL on Symphony. I will find out who is supposed to replace Jackie when she goes on vacation. We really dealt with Rahul more pre snd during the cruise. Both wonderful.

As of today on Symphony Jenn will be Diamond / Diamond Plus lounge. The woman who was there is heading to another ship - I do not  know which one. When Jackie in SL begins her vacation Jenn will join Rahul in the Suites Lounge.  I do not know who will then be in the D lounge. SL always has 2 concierges and D / DPlus lounge 1. When Jackie comes back from her vacation she will go to the D/D Plus lounge. Rahul told me on Symphony there is a rotation of 4 concierges.

Edited by BEENSAILING

Just got our e-mail and confirming that Federico Taylor and Lyli De Leon are the Suite Concierges on Oasis of the Seas.

I am not sure if  Beatrice Chirmus is back in the Diamond Lounge or not.  Will check when we are on board next week.

On 1/22/2019 at 9:02 AM, Otterman34 said:

Just got our e-mail and confirming that Federico Taylor and Lyli De Leon are the Suite Concierges on Oasis of the Seas.

I am not sure if  Beatrice Chirmus is back in the Diamond Lounge or not.  Will check when we are on board next week.

I didn't get my email yet and I had read that I should expect it a week before departure, so it is past due.  Is there an email address at which I can contact them?

9 hours ago, TinAlaska said:

I didn't get my email yet and I had read that I should expect it a week before departure, so it is past due.  Is there an email address at which I can contact them?

Here is the link to the Concierge spreadsheet that has the e-mail links to them.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Pz4Im5qh4cqd1zE5A9srLm3wGd0_SNZwTdbLTa59EF4/edit#gid=0

I believe they do not contact cruisers in Junior Suites. Not sure what class of cabin you are in.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:50 PM, insulationbabe said:

Ryno Strapp is the current concierge on the Vision - we are on board

Can anyone give any info on Mr. Strapp?  Have never met or even heard of him.  Is he very personable? Nice? Good at his job?

17 hours ago, Otterman34 said:

Here is the link to the Concierge spreadsheet that has the e-mail links to them.

I believe they do not contact cruisers in Junior Suites. Not sure what class of cabin you are in.

Thanks!  We are going sky class.