Current Concierges continued discussion

Just got off HOTS yesterday and wanted to say that Raj...was just Amazing...one of the best Concierge's we've sailed with recently :hearteyes:
Thanks -- friends loved him on IN. Now we have friends on HM this week and they were looking forward to having Raj as their Concierge.

John -- I'm a little challenged also as I have not gotten many updates on RH's concierges. DL Concierge Alan del Fierro was supposed to go on vacation on 3-4-2017 but he is supposed to be back on 4-29-2017. I have Ligia Kandler as CL Concierge but I have not dates. The last information I had on JJ was that she was coming to the DL but that information is old. Is there anyone who is posting who has been on RH lately and has information on the concierges?

JJ was filling in for Bertie on FR in the fall of 2015. Everyone liked her.

I'm interested in how Laura likes RH when she sails. We may sail on her as Tampa is our second easiest drive after Port C.

I'll be on the Rhapsody for the TA. I'll pass on what I experienced. I have a love / hate relationship with her now. 😱

But I did book us the fall TA in 2018. 😉

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

I had Denzil Fernandes n the CL and Jorge Delgado in the DL but the information is really old.

Does anyone have more recent information on EX's Concierges?

On Explorer now and Denzil Fernandes (who is very good) is the Concierge in the CL.

Rahul left Freedom a couple of weeks early(father very ill), and when he returns he'll go to Grandeur. Bertie has also left for Grandeur. Gesilini is in CL, but unsure who's in DL. I'll find out Saturday, and let you know.
Thanks Cruising Grandma. I know Rahul left early and that he and Carlington were both going to GR. I did not know where Bertie was going. So all 3 are on the rotation. That should be good for them.

Are you on GR or FR on Saturday?

Thanks Cruising Grandma. I know Rahul left early and that he and Carlington were both going to GR. I did not know where Bertie was going. So all 3 are on the rotation. That should be good for them.

Are you on GR or FR on Saturday?

I hadn't heard Carlington was also leaving for Grandeur. Received an email from Super Mario about Rahul and Bertie both going to Grandeur. I had spoken with Sue(Helen Cooper's daughter) Monday and she was onboard Freedom last week. She said Rahul's dad was dying and he left a couple of weeks early. Gesilini was in CL but she had the flu the last few days. Sue was unsure who was in DL, since she never went there. Helen is still on this week. I'll be on Freedom b2b.

I hadn't heard Carlington was also leaving for Grandeur. Received an email from Super Mario about Rahul and Bertie both going to Grandeur. I had spoken with Sue(Helen Cooper's daughter) Monday and she was onboard Freedom last week. She said Rahul's dad was dying and he left a couple of weeks early. Gesilini was in CL but she had the flu the last few days. Sue was unsure who was in DL, since she never went there. Helen is still on this week. I'll be on Freedom b2b.
Rahul FB emailed me that Carlington was also going to GR when he confirmed that he would be moving ships. Carlington joins GR on 4-17-2017 and Rahul will board on May 27. I'm not sure about when Bertie will board but if you find out, please pass it on to me. I will miss FR's team -- we have cruised with Rahul since 2010.

Rahul did leave early -- He was supposed to leave on April 1 but left two weeks early because of his dad.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could please update me about Geslini and the rest of the concierges when you sail on FR. I think RCI was looking for someone with Spanish language skills, which Geslini has, that will help with the European itineraries and when FR moves to San Juan in May, 2018.

Thanx Cruising Grandma and everyone else for the Freedom news. The Rahul/Bertie team will be sorely missed. Said goodbye to Bertie just before he left to be home for Cleta and his new son. Gonna miss them both