I'm in shock--the website is working!

montekat

After three weeks, the Manage My Cruise on the Celebrity website is working. When I logged in, it showed me as 100% complete, but my husband as only 90%. The only thing missing was to print the Express Pass. I am just glad I didn't get the dreaded "We are unable to process your request at this time, check back in 20 min." message.

Just had success with one cruise - made a specialty restaurant reservation - YIPPEE!! Gave them some money .

Short lived however , when I tried to access our other cruise reservation - the dreaded " Unable to access your reservation - try again in 20 minutes " !!!!

Tried to go back to the first reservation - and no luck again . :(

WHAT THE ............... is going on .

Heres a new one I just received --

The current transaction is unavailable due to technical difficulties. Please retry your request later or call our customer service desk.

:confused::(:mad::eek:

Celebrity is kind enough to provide us with a pre cruise comedy show, we should be grateful!

That feeling of achievement when you get it to do something just isn't there on other websites.

Think of all those empty hours we would have if we didn't spend time trying to get it to do simple things, we should thank Celebrity for this free perk.

After three weeks, the Manage My Cruise on the Celebrity website is working. When I logged in, it showed me as 100% complete, but my husband as only 90%. The only thing missing was to print the Express Pass. I am just glad I didn't get the dreaded "We are unable to process your request at this time, check back in 20 min." message.

You got me all excited and no, I'm still getting the "Your data could not be saved, please try again."

After trying for 3 days to do an online check in I just spoke with a Celebrity Customer Service Agent who said the website was worked on on Monday November 11 and continues to present problems.

She advised that they HOPE to have it all worked out by Monday, November 16th.

Unbelievable...... Glad the IT people don't have responsibility to sail the ship.

Here's a new one....I went to my reservations and both cruises booked (February 2016 and January 2017) have the check in buttons not functioning (light off).

When I clicked on manage reservations, the February 2016 cruise says Online Check-In Opens: November 18, 2015 while the January 2017 cruise says Online Check-In Opens: October 24, 2016.

Previously my 2017 cruise, check in was completed and I could print the Xpress pass while the 2016 would not let me complete the check in Xpress pass.

I've never, ever had any problems with the Celebrity website, other than be sometimes slow - and I am on it quite a bit, checking my reservations, booking dummy reservations to check prices, etc.

Today, however, I went on to the HAL website to dummy book/price check and it would not let me past entering my personal information. Had the cabin picked, dining picked, but could not get to the final pricing page. Tried, IE, Google, Firefox - all with the same result...

They must have known I was a spy :D

I was able to go in and re-do a portion of my on-line check in that was apparently "lost" so I'm at 100% again. Even though the website said it was locked.

The website does say I cannot get my luggage tags until approximately 2 months before my cruise. My cruise leaves in two days!

BTW is my signature showing very large to you? I had it set really small, but it appears it's grown overnight.

Edited by mafig

.......BTW is my signature showing very large to you? I had it set really small, but it appears it's grown overnight.
I normally leave the option for displaying signatures turned off, having no need to look at any of that stuff, but just turned it on to answer your question.

The list of cruises in your signature took up approximately 4 vertical inches of space on my screen.

(So it could be taking more or less space for others, depending on how they have their display set for their own vision.)

To save space, if you really want to display those cruises in a more condensed format you might consider listing them horizontally instead of vertically (the way that Cruise Junky does, for just one example).

Edited by varoo

For some reason my specialty restaurant reservations were cancelled two days ago and my credit card refunded. I have no idea what happened. I had to rebook them last night.

So now you will have to wait at least 6 months to see whether you get double billed for that reservation :D

I'm still not getting anything but a blank page after I log in. The only way I can access my account is to create a new account every time I want to log in to see my reservations. Any IT dept. could resolve that with a sweep. My TA will have to do my online info for my cruises.

We just got into our reservation for the first time in weeks. I had forgotten to print-out DW's Xpress Pass and was actually able to get that to work. However, on her Xpress Pass they have now replaced the "Cruise Ticket Contract" section with a statement that says "This Section has already been approved by another guest." So now DW feels like a 2nd class citizen (or cruiser) since she does not even get to see the contract :). But all is not lost because Celebrity left 2/3 of that page blank...so perhaps she can fill it in with her own idea of a good contract.

Hank