Embassy Suites and Marriott Sold Out

apesusi

Where else should we look to stay in Fort Lauderdale before our cruise. Both of the hotels we've stayed at previously are sold out. :( I waited too long to book our hotel.

Try Last Minute Travel Club.....I have found with their contract they have had at times rooms available at Embassy Suites even when the hotel has been SO.

If not a member go through the "entire" sign up process to get the free membership if that doesn't work (which it usually does) try using the code

Msjtravelclub12

Use this link to access LMTC

http://www.lmtclub.com

We've stayed at 3 hotels near the pier; the Embassy Suites was one of them. The Holiday Inn Express was basic, but clean with friendly and helpful staff. Our window looked onto the wall of the building next door, and they don't have a pool. But they do have a very good breakfast. The room was very affordable. A couple months ago we spent a little more and stayed at the Hyatt Pier 66. After reading bad reviews, we were pleasantly surprised with a large, clean room, super helpful staff, all sorts of things to do on site, a huge pool, and a room in the tower with a killer view of the port, ocean, and beach. I would stay at either of these hotels again.

We are cruising March 13 and are staying at the Hyatt Place 17th St Convention Plaza. It is very close to the port and we have a late arriving flight. Normally we arrive into FLL early so we stay at the Bahia Mar right on Seabreeze Blvd and Ft Lauderdale beach. We will be staying here for an extra night at the end of our cruise. I used booking.com for Hyatt Place. It was pricey, but thankful to have a room at spring break!

• 2 weeks later...
We are cruising on the 18th of March and I just booked the Hyatt Place 17th Street Convention Center for $195/night.

How did you get that price? Cheapest I find for Hyatt Place 17th Street is $362 and that is Senior rate. Plantation is $197

We stayed at the Sleep Inn Dania Beach FLL airport, was very pleased with the hotel, they have a shuttle from the airport. Price for night with AAA was less then 80$ all inclusive. Also there is a drugstore on the corner walking distance. really just across the parking lot. and a strip of stores across the street by the entrance of hotel. We will stay at this hotel again, it was very clean, great front desk staff.