Independence of the Seas Pool Hogs

RAYSWIN

About 3 hours ago two guys tied 2 pool towels on chairs. Two hours ago dropped off a backpack. Have watched about 50 people walk by looking for chairs. These two hogs have yet to use their chairs. Three hours fifteen minutes and counting..........

surely you have something better to do?

Why do people want to find a way to be unhappy on a vacation?

Lets face it. cruise ships are full of good people and bad people?

I chose to focus on myself.... I figure. I only have to deal with the idiots for a few minutes. They have to deal with themselves for the rest of their life.

Be happy, enjoy your vacation.. let someone else be the hall monitor..

(unless you are just really that bored with your vacation)

I chose to focus on myself.... I figure. I only have to deal with the idiots for a few minutes. They have to deal with themselves for the rest of their life.

Surely you have something better to do with your free time and than criticizing what others do for enjoyment. I for one enjoy the chair hog threads. Just because someone else enjoys something you don't doesn't make it any less interesting. I suspect you see a little of yourself in their post?

To the OP, enjoy yourself, thanks for reporting and helping me lighten up my lunch time web surfing.

Surely you have something better to do with your free time and than criticizing what others do for enjoyment. I for one enjoy the chair hog threads. Just because someone else enjoys something you don't doesn't make it any less interesting. I suspect you see a little of yourself in their post?

To the OP, enjoy yourself, thanks for reporting and helping me lighten up my lunch time web surfing.

HI Bill OH

hope you have a great holiday.... Just tired of people complaining about every little thing on a cruise. It is so ridiculous...

cc = cruise complainers

OH MY GOD> I JUST SAW SOMEONE GET TWO DESSERTS CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????? I THINK I WILL FOLLOW THEM AND SEE WHAT ELSE THEY EAT?????

If someone asks you if those chairs are being USED, you can tell them, no...you haven't seen anyone actually sit in them....then let those folks get the pool attendant to get involved. You've obviously got a seat....so relax and enjoy your day!

OH, and just to be clear... listening to someone complain about a very petty thing that does not really involve them gives you lunch time enjoyment? LOL

A sighting...3 hours 20 minutes....put gold sea pass card in backpack....and left. Chairs still being held! Leaving Solarium giving up our chairs.😎

If he has a gold sea pass card then his conduct is acceptable. You can do anything you want if you have a gold sea pass card, its in the terms and conditions in font 2.

Yes, sometimes the truth can hurt;) :)

Edited by The Sunset Glow

Yes, sometimes the truth can hurt;) :)

LOL no..

i would never be so bored and miserable on a vacation that I had to log onto a forum and complain that while I was sitting comfortably doing nothing about... the people in front of me were hogging chairs.

No ... dont see to much of me in that. Because I would never to it..... I try to keep my complaints to things that actually matter.. not something trite like a chair hog, elevator wait time, putting mayonaise on a salami sandwitch, or the guy in the bar not playing the song I wanted and ruining my vacation. ( all trivial complaints I have hear in the last 3 days) LOL

happy sailing...... The more you people complain on the ship, the nicer the staff is to the non complaining, polite people that are grateful like me>

Edited by TheTruthCanHurt

LOL no..

i would never be so bored and miserable on a vacation that I had to log onto a forum and complain that while I was sitting comfortably doing nothing about... the people in front of me were hogging chairs.

No ... dont see to much of me in that. Because I would never to it..... I try to keep my complaints to things that actually matter.. not something trite like a chair hog, elevator wait time, putting mayonaise on a salami sandwitch, or the guy in the bar not playing the song I wanted and ruining my vacation. ( all trivial complaints I have hear in the last 3 days) LOL

happy sailing...... The more you people complain on the ship, the nicer the staff is to the non complaining, polite people that are grateful like me>

Why are you complaining about the OPThen?

Aw, c'mon people, I think the OP is just having a little fun while enjoying his/her time in the Solarium. Just passing some time reporting on the obvious chair hogs for our entertainment.

YES!!!

LOL no..

Bored, maybe. Miserable? Probably not, like Carpe said, passing the time and providing entertainment here.

It's not trite when numerous people are going round and round hoping to find a lounge so they too can sit comfortable. Been there, done that, very frustrating to waste my time when a perfectly good lounge is going to waste.

Hey wait.....I guess it's ok to complain about a complainer on CC.:D:D:D