FLL hotels that have restaurants within walking distance

MEOWSMURPHY

I am on "hotel" overload...We are looking for a hotel in FLL that has an airport shuttle, pool and restaurants within walking distance and a hotel that doesn't cost and arm and a leg...I know..picky picky..I've been searching all afternoon and I can't find any place that gives restaurants within walking distance...we would like to stay in the FL airport/cruise port area...flying in early before our cruise and then extending our stay after the cruise...any help you can give me with hotel names and what is within walking distance would be much appreciated,,,,if I have an idea of names then I can decide from there who offers that best rates

We stay at the Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. This is not close to the beach or cruise port, but does have free airport shuttle, free cruise shuttle, free breakfast, and free intetnet. There is a shopping center and several restaurants within walking distance.

Look for hotels along 17th street, such as Hyatt Place, Embassy suites, Hilton Marina, Holiday Inn Express. Lots of restaurants within the area, also Harbor Shops for things you forgot to pack/need such as sun block, wine, tooth paste, etc.

We were in FLL in December and spent a few days pre-cruise at Hyatt Pier 66, loved it and have already made a reservation for October before our Panama Canal Cruise. Post cruise, we did Hyatt Place, just off 17th, they have a shuttle to and from the port and airport, small charge pp to the port.

Since we spend a few days pre-cruise in Ft Lauderdale, we always rent a car at the airport, but post, it's Hyatt Place for us.

Kelly's Landing, Bravo, Mezzaluna and a host of chain restaurants are within a 10 minute stroll- safe area to walk, just be careful crossing the street. The timer is set for marathon finalists!

Darcy

We just booked Comfort Suites on Federal Highway (changing name soon), which is near 17th street. The price was very reasonable, includes airport transportation, free breakfast, and has a pool...and us walking distance to Harbor Shops, etc.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

We stay at the Springhill Suites in Dania Beach. This is not close to the beach or cruise port, but does have free airport shuttle, free cruise shuttle, free breakfast, and free intetnet. There is a shopping center and several restaurants within walking distance.

Have stayed at the Springhill and loved it. Staying at the Best Western on Stirling Rd just the other side of 95 next month. I like this area, it has everything you need pre-cruise.

Another vote for Springhill Suites in Dania. Very nice staff, good size rooms in good condition, coffee maker and microwave (we always bring our popcorn!), nice breakfast, good free shuttle service from the airport and to the pier.

Walk across a busy road to Kmart (snacks/sodas/misc.) and BJs (for wine - do not need membership for wine). Several fast food places near hotel, other mid-level, sit down dining about a 1/2 mile walk.

We just booked Comfort Suites on Federal Highway (changing name soon), which is near 17th street. The price was very reasonable, includes airport transportation, free breakfast, and has a pool...and us walking distance to Harbor Shops, etc.

Sent from my ONE E1005 using Tapatalk

Hyatt Place located on 17th is showing $99 on value trip.com for the Month of May you must submit your request and credit card information to hold your selected dates and they will let you know in 3-7 business days if your reservation has been accepted.

prices vary month to month.

I've used several of the hotels along 17th for different cruises. Most often the Holiday Inn Express. Always been clean and comfortable. Good breakfast. Free shuttle to/from airport. Shuttle available to the cruise port for a fee.

Walking distance to a number of restaurants but my favorite is Southport Raw Bar on Cordova (10 min walk). Also near a shopping center with Total Wine store for last minute purchases.

Charlie

For what date?

I would skip the shuttle hunt to open your options. The airport is only a $12-15 cab ride to the port/downtown area which offers tons of restaurants, hotels and beach. Why sit out in the middle of nothing?

Springhill suite ft lauderdale airport and cruise port. Free airport pickup, free shuttle to cruise pier, across the street from a shopping center with lots of restaurants nearby, pool, free water and cookies in lobby, great breakfast. Highly recommend.

For what date?

I would skip the shuttle hunt to open your options. The airport is only a $12-15 cab ride to the port/downtown area which offers tons of restaurants, hotels and beach. Why sit out in the middle of nothing?

CruiserBruce has it right.

Also, don't get hung up on a shuttle.

Just take a taxi.

Keith

Skip the shuttle.

So many people come back and tell us they never bother using the shuttle because of long waits, etc.

Stay on 17th Street.