Escape - Live 1/30

TheDougOut

This has got to be the pinnacle of all threads. Engaging, humorous and informative alike. NCL should reward you for the advertising, and your exploits around the ship could more than fill a 30 minute sitcom with the stories.

Kudos to the great read.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All right, I made it to page 52 in one sitting. This was a really fun read. And as a drinker and eater I am all in. Now I will be sleeping through work tomorrow bc it is after 3 am. So I am so excited to park myself at The District and try all the drinks.

All right, I made it to page 52 in one sitting. This was a really fun read. And as a drinker and eater I am all in. Now I will be sleeping through work tomorrow bc it is after 3 am. So I am so excited to park myself at The District and try all the drinks.

Nice spot on the Escape . Good drinks good music . Had to make a visit there every night on our May cruise

• 2 weeks later...
I binged this today, took a two hour break to be a mom. Best review ever.

Yesterday, I booked the Escape and my pal LrgPizza emailed the link to me and said I had to read this TODAY. LrgPizza was right (hat tip)

I wish I was cruising with you again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Change ships. It's the same week! Do it.

Love the Escape, and I know there's no way we will like Breakaway as much, but we've done Escape twice, and we need to go to Bermuda. So we won't be changing. Now, YOU can change! Come on. Do it.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5e632a3788613103c3b4ea59929f1080.jpg

Yummy fried sea creatures.

7e6e37a3ca2480b61d0d003e8f1518fb.jpg

Tomato Soup. If only they could figure out how to bread and fry it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Chris Santos restaurant in Nyc, Stanton Social, makes French Onion Soup Dumpligs. You could do the same with tomato soup.

• 2 months later...

BEST. REVIEW. EVERRRRRR!!!

Thanks, Doug....this was awesome.....and I'm SUPER excited about cruising on the Escape!! You sure know how to LIVE! This world needs more people in it like you...Positive, Fun, Caring & Funny...you're just an all around good guy!! Your sense of humor ROCKS!!! I laughed out loud SO many times!!

Thanks for sharing!!

REALLY enjoying the review.

We board in 3 weeks....have you paid any attention to what have been listed as "drinks of the day"?? I'm trying to put a list together.....for our group. Thanks!!

I created a report of beverages mentioned on CC for our last cruise. Found it to be very useful and wanted to share. This list includes the Drink of the Day. We are planning on using it again on the March 25 cruise on the Escape. Here is the LINK to the report.

I created a report of beverages mentioned on CC for our last cruise.

Funny, happy cruzin asked this LAST January. I just realized there's no year on my thread title, and somebody might actually think I'm on the Escape right now. I can't wait for the "Million Dollar Quartet is back on the Escape!!" thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Funny, happy cruzin asked this LAST January. I just realized there's no year on my thread title, and somebody might actually think I'm on the Escape right now. I can't wait for the "Million Dollar Quartet is back on the Escape!!" thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Caught that after I submitted the post. Can't believe it is already 2017. Still a great review and I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks.

Hey Doug, any feedback for the snorkel tour via NCL in Nassau? Athol island I think it was?

It was a good no-frills snorkel excursion. The spot they took us to off the island was great, and we saw quite a bit even though it was a gloomy day. If your focus is on snorkeling, and don't care for a fancy catamaran or free rum drinks, then it's a great (and economical) choice.

048064b648f565962573b3547c903a54.jpg

a8aeb919b3cd6ab603423302ef2dfe43.jpg

fa9a8ab2e0307dd7326a9f7703fe11e1.jpg

8ebb8436bcae9be148ec39b44632080a.jpg

Great review! We're on the Escape in August and really looking forward to it. More so since this review.

And, I have to admit I did think it was "live" for the first few pages. It wasn't until I hit the posts with the dates that I realized the days weren't lining up right...