Drink punch cards?

notgramps

Just returned from the April 2 Oasis cruise. They offered the drink punch cards around the third day. Our friends purchased one.

Thank you. That is good to know. We are hoping to pick up one or 2 next month on Oasis.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

We were on the Indy in the Middle of March this year and we purchased two 10 punch cards for family members that came with us for my wife's B-day cruise. We purchased them at the Windjammer bar and everywhere they went to use them they were treated like I printer them off on my home computer. What are these, where did you get these...They would eventually take them but it was not a good experience for them. I'm not sure if there are different cards or why the confusion.

Just off Oasis Apr 15-22 and was told at several bars by several bartenders that the drink card is NO longer offered by RCCL....I specifically asked because I wanted to purchase.

I can only confirm that it was not available on Oasis...I do not know if it is fleet wide.

Just off Oasis Apr 15-22 and was told at several bars by several bartenders that the drink card is NO longer offered by RCCL....I specifically asked because I wanted to purchase.

I can only confirm that it was not available on Oasis...I do not know if it is fleet wide.

I doubt that is a fleetwide change in policy. We were offered the drink card on Oasis last summer. They may decide whether to offer the drink card on a sailing by sailing basis.

I asked about them when we boarded our April 6th-9th Majesty of the Seas cruise.

The beverage director stated that they had a department meeting the day before the cruise, and informed all staff that they will not be available on any cruises less than 5-days in duration.

Navigator April 13 sailing offered day 7 of 9. We had 3 full days to use it so we bought one to share. Pretty sure we drank more then we would have otherwise so it can be a small money maker. In that amount of time we would have otherwise had maybe 4 drinks.

When are they normally offered on 14 day cruises?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

1. There is no "normal". Remember, this is Royal Caribbean we are discussing.

2. On this 12 night Grandeur cruise, the card was offered on Day 8.