Deal alert. Jewel March 27 2016. Gs

It is a 7 night. I just checked. I got $1211pp plus fees but no OBC is showing.

You likely have checked your pricing while logged in on RCI to your C&A account. That status may get you a lower price resulting from the balcony discount but you lose the $300 OBC which is worth more than the above discount for an 7 night cruise. ;)

Edited by robtulipe

Not surprising. Did you get one?

I got two (NOT!!)

I learned the hard way that if you see a deal like that you have to act quickly, can't wait to check with others and so on or the deal could be gone.

Years ago I saw a price drop while at work and I was going home for lunch in a hour so I waited til then and , you guessed it, that price drop was gone!!!!

Edited by molly361

I got two (NOT!!)

I learned the hard way that if you see a deal like that you have to act quickly, can't wait to check with others and so on or the deal could be gone.

Years ago I saw a price drop while at work and I was going home for lunch in a hour so I waited til then and , you guessed it, that price drop was gone!!!!

I know, I would not want to get between you and the computer when there is a good deal. Remember the great Christmas deal that Ken found?

I know, I would not want to get between you and the computer when there is a good deal. Remember the great Christmas deal that Ken found?

Yes I do!! It was Ken and/or Irishgal who found our upcoming Oasis deal as well:) Not as good as the Christmas Freedom one, but good for the OA. (OV balconies were around $650 pp before C and A discount)

Edited by molly361

Did you book it??

Sadly no. I really tired to make it work, but airfare was 615.00 to San Juan and we have a lot of trips coming up. My husband is out of vacation time:eek:. Skiing this week in Colorado for the kids winter break, Mexico for me for my daughter's spring break, my husband is taking my son on Majesty for his spring break, Grandparent visits in Michigan, girls trip on Oasis in May, and the Empress at the end of May.

How do you go about finding deals like this . For 2017 we HAVE to book a cruise for sometime between February and April. Wife does not care where we go as long as the flight is less than 7 hour from the west coast . So to score a suite I would jump all over something like this . So far Miami, or Baltimore are the front runners both 9 nights

I just look at a few different websites searches on prices. I can't mention names here but several cruise booking agencies have pretty decent seArch engines. I do find that Friday and Saturday tends to have more error in their pricing.

Edited by irishgal432

You likely have checked your pricing while logged in on RCI to your C&A account. That status may get you a lower price resulting from the balcony discount but you lose the $300 OBC which is worth more than the above discount for an 7 night cruise. ;)

Some great info thanks! Glad you told me. Another quick question if I may..... So let's say I stay logged out and book a cruise doing this same concept (300obc vs balcony discount) which I actually did on a navigator sailing. Can I now just call and get the crown and anchor numbers added to the reservation or add them online? Or will that revert it back to the lame balcony discount vs big OBC? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I do find that Friday and Saturday tends to have more error in their pricing.

I don't know if they are errors, but RCI does have many sales on Saturdays.

For anyone interested, look at the UK GS pricing for the May 13 sailing of the Rhapsody.;)

For anyone interested, look at the UK GS pricing for the May 13 sailing of the Rhapsody.;)

2,500$pp plus fees.... is that a good deal for that room? Appears to be about the same price as the U.S site.

Edited by Powersboyee2

Very Nice!

Jimbo, I just happened to see this random post by you. I took your advice from a thread I was reading that was from like 10 years ago about Empress of the Seas. Booked the middle aft JS on a B2b. Deck 7. Huge balcony according to you. Hope we will enjoy it. First time going aft haha.

Some great info thanks! Glad you told me. Another quick question if I may..... So let's say I stay logged out and book a cruise doing this same concept (300obc vs balcony discount) which I actually did on a navigator sailing. Can I now just call and get the crown and anchor numbers added to the reservation or add them online? Or will that revert it back to the lame balcony discount vs big OBC? Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

You can link to your C&A # while logged on to My Cruises on RCI website.

Just click on the Don't See Your Reservation? link which is in two spots on that page. This shouldn't reprice it but check to make sure it didn't.

Calling in to RCI and having them do it is also an option.

My 2017 spring TA, just got listed as Sold Out. Think I'll stay away from Rhapsody for a while thank you