Brand new to Cruise Critic, but a long time cruising

Thank you all for the kind welcomes.

I have to admit, though that after scanning through some of the blogs, there are a vast and differing number of opinions about this and that. I suspect that I`ll learn "who`s a taker, a faker or a maker"-to quote a friend of mine.

You'll also find a lot of good information on Cruise Critic from a lot of knowledgeable Cruisers.

Welcome to Crusie Critic. Will be sailing on Brillance Feb. 27th only our second cruise. I have learned a lot from this forum but have learned that I have to make my mind up on my own when it comes to reviews. What one person likes, is not what I like, and vice versa.

Welcome! I'm pretty new here myself although I've been cruising for a few years now. Used to just lurk on occasion (without sigining up/logging in) but thought I would try to give back in a small way based on my experiences.

What I find fascinating are CC members who've had accounts for several (sometimes 10+) years but have post counts in the single-digits :confused: I wonder if they lurk and just rarely post, or if they signed up a long time ago and rarely log in.

Not sure the correct word is lurk but I may be one of those you're referring to . I don't have a lot of posts but find this very entertaining and informative.

I'll post occasionally when I have constructive information.

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I like to call this your best entertainment value! I've been mostly sticking to just a few threads (like my roll call), but do enjoy a good dust up now and again when a troll becomes bored.

Pass the popcorn!!

Seriously though, we have made good friends on here...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Get out before its too late.

What`s this all about?

My guess is they meant to say 'Get out before its not too late'

and my take on this is they were saying that these boards are very addictive ;)