New Neptune suite photos?

blizzardboy

We're going to be on the Eurodam next winter and wondered if any CC Member photos were available of the new Neptune suites, especially the aft wraps. Any photos, new or old, of suite 7132 or 7137 would be greatly appreciated. I've seen the HAL renderings, but would like to see real photos.

We're going to be on the Eurodam next winter and wondered if any CC Member photos were available of the new Neptune suites, especially the aft wraps. Any photos, new or old, of suite 7132 or 7137 would be greatly appreciated. I've seen the HAL renderings, but would like to see real photos.

Google HAL cabin facts and you will find 7132.

I was also trying to find photos for a cabin, and I found them on an external site. Why can't people post links in reply to those asking for help? Can you post a link that shows the rules of CC? I was trying to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We used to be able to post about that other site but can no longer because of issues covered in this sticky on CC: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2165032

Holland America Web Site shows what new Neptune Suites looks like on Eurodam.

"aliaschief" is correct. The photo on HAL's main web site shows the updated Signature and Neptune Suites (after you continue past the photo with the "old" orange upholstery). The brown upholstery is what is current. The furniture and layout of the suite remains as it was. The large flat screen TV is now mounted on the wall (above the sofa).

We were on the Eurodam at the end of January, and thought the upgrades were very nice. Sorry we did not take any photos for "Show & Tell". We will try to remember to do that when we are back aboard later this year.

N Ray H

Could someone please remind me where to find the document that includes all HAL's full dock schedule for the next year or two. I can't seem to find it now but had seen in some time ago. I'm particularly in Westerdam and her suite upgrades. I'm fairly sure I read previously that the suites (and other things) would be done in her next dry dock, so wondering when that is as I can't remeber? Thanks.

We will be in a Neptune Suite on the Eurodam for a b2b cruise starting March 13. Will take photos of our cabin and the Neptune Lounge and post upon our return.

Bob

Thanks, Bob! Mid-ships or aft? I'm curious how much they changed the bath. Enjoy your cruise!

We will be in cabin 7070, which is mid ship. Will take photos of the bath.

Bob

We were in Suite 7070 a couple years ago (aboard Zuiderdam). Great location, near elevators/stairs and still close to Neptune Lounge.

Enjoy.

N Ray H

• 3 weeks later...

We just got off the Eurodam. Attached are our Neptune Suite Photos (Stateroom 7070). The interior photos were taken as a panorama, so the cabin appears larger than actual. Included are photos of the coffee maker and the Bose SoundLink. The Bose is actually quite small, but has a great sound. The bath has two sinks, a jetted tub and separate shower. Overall, we were quite pleased with the updated decor of the Neptune Suite.

Bob

Panorama-1.jpg.ed31feebae1f864d2cf3cc727f7bf368.jpg

Panorama-2.jpg.96a8581cc159a1e112c44fadf0be70f4.jpg

Veranda-1.jpg.8d53cd3e46fef5934b3f64d464768225.jpg

866906302_BoseSoundLink-1.jpg.4743f4e8057ccb741451bffd3d4f85d5.jpg

171274_CoffeeMaker-1.jpg.997dfa1964cb5735acc05654b4eac944.jpg

Bath-2.jpg.a1b0e06433be40cd65cd2e6fc485af0f.jpg

Bath-3.jpg.ff5877cf919e4f26320b8d99abc18b8e.jpg

Would someone take a photo of the counter/drawers in front of the window, please, in a mid-ship "SA" cabin?

I am interested if they added any drawers or still have only the three plus the shelf cabinet.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by sail7seas

We just got off the Eurodam. Attached are our Neptune Suite Photos (Stateroom 7070). The interior photos were taken as a panorama, so the cabin appears larger than actual. Included are photos of the coffee maker and the Bose SoundLink. The Bose is actually quite small, but has a great sound. The bath has two sinks, a jetted tub and separate shower. Overall, we were quite pleased with the updated decor of the Neptune Suite.

Bob

Great pics Bob - thank you :)

Was there a spot on the Bose system to dock an iPod? I know there is one on mine but just want to be sure before I pack it. Many thanks :)

Could someone please remind me where to find the document that includes all HAL's full dock schedule for the next year or two. I can't seem to find it now but had seen in some time ago. I'm particularly in Westerdam and her suite upgrades. I'm fairly sure I read previously that the suites (and other things) would be done in her next dry dock, so wondering when that is as I can't remeber? Thanks.

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2326353

Was there a spot on the Bose system to dock an iPod? I know there is one on mine but just want to be sure before I pack it. Many thanks :)

I have to same bose system at home and you cannot dock to this but it is Bluetooth.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I have to same bose system at home and you cannot dock to this but it is Bluetooth.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Ok thanks. Different than the one I have then. Bluetooth should do the trick ;) Much appreciated.

Edited by kazu

Would someone take a photo of the counter/drawers in front of the window, please, in a mid-ship "SA" cabin?

I am interested if they added any drawers or still have only the three plus the shelf cabinet.

Thanks in advance.

The counter in front of the window on a mid ship SA houses from the left, refrigerator, cabinet with two shelves, three drawer cabinet and another cabinet with two shelves.

Bob

Bob

Great photos and beautiful room! It appears there's a table on your verandah. Someone had posted previously there weren't tables on verandahs. Our wedding couple friends have booked a Neptune suite and was hoping for a table on their verandah.

Great photos and beautiful room! It appears there's a table on your verandah. Someone had posted previously there weren't tables on verandahs. Our wedding couple friends have booked a Neptune suite and was hoping for a table on their verandah.

Your friends should be fine. I've never seen a Neptune Suite without a table on the verandah. Not huge, mind you, but big enough ;)

The Bose units do have cable plugs if your I-pod doesn't have Bluetooth.