Carnival $75 Gift Card for $60-3/22 only till 2pm PT

4_THE_HALIBUT

That's what I keep getting. I can never benefit from these flash sales because either paypal or ebay gives me a hard time. It's crazy.

Keep trying. Eventually one time it should take. I gave up on the one a week or so ago to find out one of my attempts went through when I thought for sure it didn't.

Keep trying. Eventually one time it should take. I gave up on the one a week or so ago to find out one of my attempts went through when I thought for sure it didn't.

I will. Thanks. So far with all 3, it won't take. Either paypal locks me out and I have to assign a new pw or ebay keeps saying there's a problem with check out, please try to check out again??? What does that even mean? Are you guys doing ecards or the physical ones they mail?

I will. Thanks. So far with all 3, it won't take. Either paypal locks me out and I have to assign a new pw or ebay keeps saying there's a problem with check out, please try to check out again??? What does that even mean? Are you guys doing ecards or the physical ones they mail?

E-cards. And I already got them!

I did it from my phone using the website not the app if that makes any difference.

Edited by firemanbobswife

Last time I had the paypal error and never could get it to work. This time I got the "there's a problem with check out" error. Exiting checkout, going back in, and reapplying the code worked this time. Use egift cards. The mail ones charge you $2.99/card for shipping.

Edited by Saint Greg

Just keep trying like above posts have stated, it took 2 tries, kept saying discount code not allowed for gift cards. But then it went through 3rd time, didn't have any problem with it last week. Thanks again for the heads up, hadn't checked my eBay deal email for today yet. I'll take 20% off anyway.;)

Wow Thanks for the heads up. It worked 2 weeks ago when i did it and it worked again today. Both times I had to "jiggle the handle" a little bit but both ended up going through. Scored $150 in gift cards for $120. You can't beat that.

Cruising on the Breeze on May 1st.

When I first tried, got error messages. I went out (clicked the eBay home page) then went back into my cart again and applied the code and it took! I had to do this last time too (I guess they make you work for the discount) Thanks!!!

Not sure if eBay server is overloaded or what, but my transaction appeared to go thru with accepting payment through paypal and everything however when I went to look at purchase on eBay site, states payment is pending. Shows some critical error when trying to view order also. Never seen that before, my paypal is always linked up to eBay so not sure what happened. Not that big of a deal, don't really need them but I don't think the order will go through at this point, although it showed as a completed transaction?? FYI, might want to check that the transaction did complete.

I have yet to have any issue. Here is my process:

1. Find gift cards

2. "Buy it Now" the $25 option

3. Fill out email info, etc on next screen

4. On checkout screen where the QTY shows 1, change QTY to 3.

5. Click the paypal button, takes you to paypal login window.

6. Log in to PP

7. Enter coupon code

8. Submit order.

I do 3x$25 instead of 1 - $25 and 1 - $50

I haven't had errors (knock on wood). This is what I do:

Search for the gift card

select the amount I want and add to cart

Go to cart then continue

Proceed to check out

Choose PayPal

Enter PayPal info (if not already auto saved)

Enter code and apply

Complete checkout

I do it on my iPad so steps could be different on computer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $75, valid until 5:00 PM PT on March 31, 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.com. Eligible items exclude Coins & Paper Money, eBay Gift Cards, and Real Estate