Just off Freedom

We just got off FOS today. WOW! What a wonderful vacation. Thank you so much for the hours I spent in these forums gathering all the information you had to offer. It would not have been as smooth if it wasn't for Cruise Critic. I have the Cruise compasses and will download them if I can figure out how to do it. Thanks again!

We just got off FOS today. WOW! What a wonderful vacation. Thank you so much for the hours I spent in these forums gathering all the information you had to offer. It would not have been as smooth if it wasn't for Cruise Critic. I have the Cruise compasses and will download them if I can figure out how to do it. Thanks again!

Looking forward to the cruise compasses.:)

Glad you enjoyed it.

Can anyone give me quick, easy instructions on how to download cruise compasses? Scanning them in today. Thanks!

If your scans are less than about 900K, you can attach them to posts here.

Otherwise, you have to upload them to some file sharing site, sich as Google Docs, and post the links here.

I'm glad you had a great time. Quick question

- did you see a lobster entree during the captain night

- did you see French toasts during breakfast?

Thank u [emoji4]

I was on Freedom 3/20 to 27.

Not sure what captain's night is (I really don't pay attention to that sort of thing), and we're vegetarian, but our tablemate ordered two lobster dinners one night.

French toast every morning in Windjammer.

I'm glad you had a great time. Quick question

- did you see a lobster entree during the captain night

- did you see French toasts during breakfast?

Thank u [emoji4]

We were also on Freedom last week. Lobster was on the second formal night and I believe I saw French toast everyday in the WJ breakfast. Enjoy!

Thanks for the note. This can be, and is a great place. Love Freedom!

We were in a junior suite. We found the mattresses to be comfortable.... Not luxurious but definitely comfortable. Ours looked new and had a pillow top. They had French toast every morning in the windjammer, that is what my husband ate. They had lobster on the second formal night. I'm going to try to write a complete review if I can ever get ours and our four boys' luggage unpacked😊. Suffering from major post cruise depression

We were in a junior suite. We found the mattresses to be comfortable.... Not luxurious but definitely comfortable. Ours looked new and had a pillow top. They had French toast every morning in the windjammer, that is what my husband ate. They had lobster on the second formal night. I'm going to try to write a complete review if I can ever get ours and our four boys' luggage unpacked😊. Suffering from major post cruise depression

I may have missed it, but which itinerary did you do (which ports did you visit)?

Looking forward to seeing the Cruise Compasses as well. We are sailing the Freedom in Sept.

Dan.

I may have missed it, but which itinerary did you do (which ports did you visit)?

Looking forward to seeing the Cruise Compasses as well. We are sailing the Freedom in Sept.

Dan.

We did the Western Caribbean.... Labadee, Jamaica, Grand Caymen, Cozumel.

We did the Western Caribbean.... Labadee, Jamaica, Grand Caymen, Cozumel.

Thank you! That is the same itinerary we'll be doing in Sept. Definitely excited for the Compasses now.

Dan.