MDR Embarkation lunch menu?

Does anyone have a picture of the embarkation lunch menu in the MDR for CC passengers? If not, do you know what's on the menu? Trying to decide if picky me will find something I like. :o

Thanks for the help! :)

Edited by DrivesLikeMario

MDR is not open for lunch on embarkation day. Just noticed the CC, are you referring to concierge class? Then sorry didn't take a photo of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Edited by oneputt18

MDR is not open for lunch on embarkation day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

It's the new perk for Concierge passengers ;).

From Host Andy's recent post:

Looks like Celebrity has added 4 new amenities to Concierge Class. Details can be found here : http://www.celebritycruises.com/onbo...lass-stateroom

The 4 new amenities are :

• NEW Dedicated Onboard Concierge desk

• NEW Concierge availability during pier check-in

• NEW Exclusive Destination Seminar arranged by the Concierge

• NEW Exclusive Welcome Aboard Concierge Class Lunch in the Main Restaurant (11:30am - 1:00pm)

Edited by villauk

Oneputt18 - Yes - in a CC cabin for the next two cruises and this is now offered.

Jayson - Thanks for that link. That's better than nothing but I was sure hoping they'd have more casual food like a hamburger or pasta for lunch. :o Maybe we better head to the grill instead.

Anyone know what the grill has besides hot dogs and hamburgers?

I recall a beef shank, fish (salmon?), something pasta., and a chicken Caesar salad. Could be remembering it all wrong--been a couple of months.

Sure they can offer add benefits with the money they are savings X is getting by taking away the Aqua class water. Doesn't make any sense.

Well that sounds stupid. Having Aqua Class without inclusive water. What happened to the healthier aspect they promoted? [emoji15]

I recall a beef shank, fish (salmon?), something pasta., and a chicken Caesar salad. Could be remembering it all wrong--been a couple of months.

That sounds a lot better! I guess I can hope for some kind of pasta. Caesar salad sounds good for sure. ;)

I would expect/hope for some sort of chicken dish as well....

Way too small to read.

I can read it just fine.....cause I enlarge it! LOL But apparently you can't so here is the short version..

Starters/soup Cesar Salad, Butternut squash soup

Entree's Roast Salmon, Moroccan Braised Short Ribs, Grilled Chicken Paillard

Desserts Chocolate Cake, Apple pie ala mode with gelato

Edited by SheriffJoe

• 5 weeks later...
New cruiser on Celebrity. Can you tell me what deck it is served on, we are sailing on the Infinity.

Thanks for posting information about the new perks.

Hi Colleen - we were just on the Summit which is another M class ship. As soon as we reached the appropriate check-in line in the cruise terminal, we were greeted and given a paper invitation to the Concierge lunch. The invitation indicated which deck. On the Summit it was Deck 4.

Hope you enjoy your cruise with Celebrity and the trip through the Canal.

Edited by MarKay525

Oneputt18 - Yes - in a CC cabin for the next two cruises and this is now offered.

Jayson - Thanks for that link. That's better than nothing but I was sure hoping they'd have more casual food like a hamburger or pasta for lunch. :o Maybe we better head to the grill instead.

Anyone know what the grill has besides hot dogs and hamburgers?

Just off Eclipse. The mast grill only served burgers and hot dogs with fries on our cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk