Totally frustrated by NCL's lack of new itineraries

There are still 6 ships with no itineraries for January to February of 2018. I am not happy with anything they have posted so far. I am tired of waiting. :( I would have loved something out of San Juan or even San Francisco. An alternate Southern, Eastern ...just so tired of the same old.

There are still 6 ships with no itineraries for January to February of 2018. I am not happy with anything they have posted so far. I am tired of waiting. :( I would have loved something out of San Juan or even San Francisco. An alternate Southern, Eastern ...just so tired of the same old.

The New itineraries were supposed to be released today but had some "tech issues" but Dawn will be sailing out of Puerto Rico starting November 2017. everything should be online tomorrow...SHOULD being the key word

The New itineraries were supposed to be released today but had some "tech issues" but Dawn will be sailing out of Puerto Rico starting November 2017. everything should be online tomorrow...SHOULD being the key word

They were only released to TA's, PCC's etc for Latitude Member bookings only today. Tomorrow is when they are available to the general public and should be available for all to see on ncl.com. I called my TA and booked the BA's Western Carib cruise in 2018 around 12:15 today. :)

Edited by peg013

Frustrating, isn't it? I'm booked for 10 nights from Sydney on Sea Princess in March 2018. I might have wanted to cruise on NCL, but Princess published their cruise schedule months ago. Speaking of Princess, they have a lot of sailings from San Francisco, including Mexican Riviera and Hawaii, plus nice California and Wine Country coastals. Plus the single supplement on my Australia cruise was less than 100%. Here I am, suggesting folks try Princess. 😕

They were only released to TA's, PCC's etc for Latitude Member bookings only today. Tomorrow is when they are available to the general public and should be available for all to see on ncl.com. I called my TA and booked the BA's Western Carib cruise in 2018 around 12:15 today. :)

It will be nice to see you again Peg. I booked mine yesterday also.

See you on the roll call

I see 291 cruises available, including those on the Jewel to Australia/South Pacific. I logged in to see them though, not sure if that still makes a difference. Weird, it was 291 but now is only 281.... oh well, they must be still working on it.

Edited by All-ready2cruise
correction

I see 291 cruises available, including those on the Jewel to Australia/South Pacific. I logged in to see them though, not sure if that still makes a difference. Weird, it was 291 but now is only 281.... oh well, they must be still working on it.

How are you all seeing these? I only show the Pride? Grrr

Frustrating, isn't it? I'm booked for 10 nights from Sydney on Sea Princess in March 2018. I might have wanted to cruise on NCL, but Princess published their cruise schedule months ago. Speaking of Princess, they have a lot of sailings from San Francisco, including Mexican Riviera and Hawaii, plus nice California and Wine Country coastals. Plus the single supplement on my Australia cruise was less than 100%. Here I am, suggesting folks try Princess. 😕

You're not the only one! We are booked on 2 Princess cruises after spending the last 4 years on NCL. We are on the Island Princess for Panama Canal in Oct 2017. NCL is not offering any Panama Canal cruises in the newly released itineraries. Princess is offering their Sip-n-Sail promotion now so we are getting the free drink package. Princess also does not charge for the gratuities.

So, I'm suggesting folks check out Princess as well. I also had a very positive experience with Princess customer service. We had to change my name, cancel a cruise, move the deposit to another cruise, cancel a drink package and book another cruise. All was handled professionally and completed without any issues. Can't say that for my customer interactions with NCL.

I logged into my NCL account and I only selected the ship, (jewel) then selected the dates Oct. 2017 to Feb. 2018 and it showed all of the cruises for just that ship.

If this doesn't work for you, try clearing your history/cache and restart your device. You can also try using a different browser, mine shows the same on both Chrome and Edge but some can be different.

Hope this helps.

Would be nice if NCL offered an 8 day out of Florida to the Southern Caribbean ( Aruba, Curaçao , Grand Turk, Etc.)

Check Princess. They are offering an 8 night out of Ft. Lauderdale to Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao.

You'll be fine. All the countries people want to visit will still be there eighteen months from now. Patience, folks.

The countries will be there in eighteen months; we'll just have visited them with a different cruise line :D

Check Princess. They are offering an 8 night out of Ft. Lauderdale to Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao.

I agree!! Love Aruba and Curacao... never been to Bonaire. Love NCL too, just wish they would have cruises that go to these ports on a regular basis.

I agree!! Love Aruba and Curacao... never been to Bonaire. Love NCL too, just wish they would have cruises that go to these ports on a regular basis.

My husband wants to do the "ABC"s so this itinerary is perfect! I've been to Aruba but no Bonaire or Curacao.

Thnx

Yes both Princess and Carnival offer that, was just saying I wish NCL offered something like those 2.

Sailing out of where?

Miami on Navigator - 9 nights but 2 weekends so technically if you work a Monday toFri job you'd miss a week and a day : ) . A-b-c islands and labadee i think : ) We are always looking for different routes leaving from Florida to avoid flights : )