Harmony of the Seas COMPLETE Trip Report with hundreds of photos

I have completed my trip report of my sailing aboard the Harmony of the Seas. I have included full reviews of the ship, ports, dining options, etc. I have also included HUNDREDS of photos of what life is like aboard the Harmony of the Seas. Enjoy! :) I'd love to hear your comments and experiences.

http://www.smallworldtastes.com/royal-caribbean-harmony-of-the-seas-mediterranean-trip-report/

Edited by Iceddown

Thank you for a great report. It was very informative and i enjoyed reading it. The photos were excellent.

We are sailing the same itinerary in October and you have given great insights and tips for the trip.

A couple of questions with regards to the train from Civitavecchia to Rome.

What time did you get off the ship?

Time taken to get from the ship to the train station at the port?

We are also planning to catch the train to Rome to join a 10 am tour of the Vatican and am not sure if we can make it on time.

Thanks again

Edited by Swimaniac

Thank you for a great report. It was very informative and i enjoyed reading it. The photos were excellent.

We are sailing the same itinerary in October and you have given great insights and tips for the trip.

A couple of questions with regards to the train from Civitavecchia to Rome.

What time did you get off the ship?

Time taken to get from the ship to the train station at the port?

We are also planning to catch the train to Rome to join a 10 am tour of the Vatican and am not sure if we can make it on time.

Thanks again

I didn't get off the ship when the gangway opened at 7:30 because I wasnt on a strict time schedule. It is a 20 minute cab ride from the port to the train station.

If you make sure you get off the train at the right stop you should make it on time.

Great review.

Your Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii excursion sounds like what I took in 2003! It was a full, good day. We did enjoy lunch more than you and the delicious wine that was included!

On your final day you mention breakfast at mini bites. The menu shows more lunch foods than breakfast - is that typical? My husband would be so excited if that is true!

Great review.

Your Capri, Sorrento, Pompeii excursion sounds like what I took in 2003! It was a full, good day. We did enjoy lunch more than you and the delicious wine that was included!

On your final day you mention breakfast at mini bites. The menu shows more lunch foods than breakfast - is that typical? My husband would be so excited if that is true!

We didn't get any wine! :-(

It was around 11am when we got up for breakfast so I'm not sure what minibites was serving before that time.

Edited by Iceddown

I didn't get off the ship when the gangway opened at 7:30 because I wasnt on a strict time schedule. It is a 20 minute cab ride from the port to the train station.

If you make sure you get off the train at the right stop you should make it on time.

Thank you . Really appreciate it.