All Great Things Must Come to an End...

Andy

Most folks that post stuff on this forum don't realize how much work is involved in separating "the pepper from the other stuff". All in all, you, Anne and others have done a fantastic job of keeping this forum one that maintains as the best resource of things Princess.

Much success in your new endeavor and I hope we will still be able to communicate with you in your new position.

Stay well and be happy.

That is weird, I know I posted, I am subscribed, yet I can't find my post.

As to how long you've been here, it says you became a member in 2002 (a few years before I joined).

I'm guessing that you are going to be a PR person for one of the cruise lines.

However, whatever your next job/adventure is, best of luck to you. :)

Edited by Cuizer2

Best of luck, Andy. Most don't realize or know the effort that you, and Anne, put into keeping these boards safe, pleasant, and fun. Even during discussions on dress code, tipping, etc. I know it's not easy. You use your personal time to do so. A BIG "Thank you" from me.

Thanks so much, Pam. Andy and I love hosting! I've learned a bunch from Cruise Critic members over the years. We will sure miss Andy! We both appreciate your kind words.

Best of luck, Andy. Most don't realize or know the effort that you, and Anne, put into keeping these boards safe, pleasant, and fun. Even during discussions on dress code, tipping, etc. I know it's not easy. You use your personal time to do so. A BIG "Thank you" from me.

Thanks so much, Pam. Andy and I love hosting! I've learned a bunch from Cruise Critic members over the years. We will sure miss Andy! We both appreciate your kind words.

Hi Pam & Host Anne,

Pam : That's quite the compliment and I thank you. I'd also like to say thank you to YOU, for all of your expertise shared with our Princess forum members. I've loved your insights, especially from your shipboard experiences.

You are so right, that most folks may not realize just how much time and effort goes into moderating. I've also had a ton of forums to handle in recent years, and there were days when I'd cringe when looking at the amount of alert emails :). There's a great amount of passion, effort, thought, anticipation, and diplomacy involved to keep things running smoothly. I've jokingly though of myself as an excavator at times... as I had to do a lot of digging to catch offenders. Sometimes... just sheer luck too :)

Anne is so right - that we've learned a great deal from our members over the years, and you're all a massive part of our success. We thank you for that, and I'm thrilled to be leaving this forum in Host Anne's hands. She's the best !

At any rate, as this chapter of my life comes to a close, I'd sure like to believe I've done something right. Based on the endless heartwarming comments on all of my forums, I think it's "Mission Accomplished" !

Edited by Host Andy