Sydney Cruise Ship Drug Bust!

You should be used to that Uncle Les, a bit like those armchair coaches (pretty much any sport) Mic mentions or Bush Lawyers that know all about the law, they're everywhere.

Don't forget the people who know all about cruising without ever being on a boat or ship but they have read about it.:rolleyes:

You should be used to that Uncle Les, a bit like those armchair coaches (pretty much any sport) Mic mentions or Bush Lawyers that know all about the law, they're everywhere.

Indeed, thank you Mr Gut, 35 years of it, including some time at Mascot. Like being in the front row of the circus, you get to see all the animals and clowns.

I don't mind the armchair detectives at all.

Now I hope these 3 alleged offenders were not Elite Pax, the Captains Circle Gurus had better strip them of the mighty black card and give them the blue one, not that they would be using that for a while, perhaps.

I wonder if any of the Sea Princess bloggers came across them on ye olde Sea Princess in the laundromat or the Horizon Court !!

Anyway in conclusion our local and overseas law enforcement agencies did a top job in the investigation and subsequent apprehension of these alleged felons. $30 million worth of Cocaine off the streets of Australia.

Edited by NSWP

I wonder if any of the Sea Princess bloggers came across them on ye olde Sea Princess in the laundromat or the Horizon Court !!

We were on the Sea Princess from Sydney to New York. I will be interested to have a look at their photos if they appear in the media. Maybe I saw them in the Horizon Court. :)

Indeed, thank you Mr Gut, 35 years of it, including some time at Mascot. Like being in the front row of the circus, you get to see all the animals and clowns.

I don't mind the armchair detectives at all.

Now I hope these 3 alleged offenders were not Elite Pax, the Captains Circle Gurus had better strip them of the mighty black card and give them the blue one, not that they would be using that for a while, perhaps.

Anyway in conclusion our local and overseas law enforcement agencies did a top job in the investigation and subsequent apprehension of these alleged felons. $30 million worth of Cocaine off the streets of Australia.

Don't shove the MONGRELS,onto us blue carders,if they were Elite,They stay Elite..:eek:

They wouldn't dare hang round the laundries,we to tough for them bro.;)

Or tarnish us younger cruisers,65 yrs old drug smuggler,you lot can have them. really.

Edited by mrs and mrs

Don't forget the people who know all about cruising without ever being on a boat or ship but they have read about it.:rolleyes:

And just know they'll hate it.

You guys must have run into some of the same folks that I have. They KNOW all about it alright, well they certainly KNOW they'll hate it :-)

I have been 'selling' the virtues of cruising to others for a little while now - I think the cruise lines owe me a cruise by now :D

You guys must have run into some of the same folks that I have. They KNOW all about it alright, well they certainly KNOW they'll hate it :-)

I have been 'selling' the virtues of cruising to others for a little while now - I think the cruise lines owe me a cruise by now :D

I do have to admit that before my first cruise we had real reservations.

Gut is a hermit, hates crowds, we aren't party animals we don't drink.

All the sorts of things we'd been lead to expect, by all but one couple. We were lucky we picked the right line (for us) the right ship (for us) and the right itinerary (for us) and then we were hooked.

Good to see the 'Armchair Detectives' out and about. Some top class investigations going on here. LOL.

Its funny you bring that up actually considering the inquest happening in Sydney at the moment that looks to end the deputy commissioners career. It really looks like some of them got their policing licences from a cereal box prize!

Seriously I am glad that the police can keep drugs off the street. Perhaps they should turn over all terrorist operations to the military who are more properly trained to deal with such things.

lol I could not resist this one after it has been in the news as well all week.

I have reservations and reservations. I'm six months out from my first cruise and I have my fingers crossed that I picked the right ship and itinerary. [emoji51]

Solstice is lovely. We liked her so much we booked another cruise while we were onboard.

I'm sure you'll have a wonderful cruise.

I have reservations and reservations. I'm six months out from my first cruise and I have my fingers crossed that I picked the right ship and itinerary. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will be right old son, decent pax on Celebrity. They even let me on Solstice, Sydney to your beautiful country back in 2013.

Enjoy, but don't walk on the grass !! lol.

Edited by NSWP

Its funny you bring that up actually considering the inquest happening in Sydney at the moment that looks to end the deputy commissioners career. It really looks like some of them got their policing licences from a cereal box prize!

Seriously I am glad that the police can keep drugs off the street. Perhaps they should turn over all terrorist operations to the military who are more properly trained to deal with such things.

lol I could not resist this one after it has been in the news as well all week.

Points taken Tony, actually for once, I tend to agree with most of your statement.

Edited by NSWP

Haven't been on Solstice, Yet....

But Celebrity have a good product and been on similar size Princess ship, so pretty sure you'll end up addicted like the rest of us.

While I would consider a free cruise, I have not been trying to encourage others to cruise if they are against it, as they may drive up the demand and as such, the prices.

A great choice for your first cruise, the solstice is a beautiful ship and I am sure you will not be disappointed.:D

Haven't been on Solstice, Yet....

But Celebrity have a good product and been on similar size Princess ship, so pretty sure you'll end up addicted like the rest of us.

I hope so 😀

I don't like to fly but I do want to travel. The lure of the ship is getting me on the plane to Sydney. I chose it for the itinerary and my travel agent took a single glance at me and carnival wouldn't be the right fit.

Just as well I'm getting there 4 days beforehand so the drug dogs have time to clear my luggage!

I hope so 😀

I don't like to fly but I do want to travel. The lure of the ship is getting me on the plane to Sydney. I chose it for the itinerary and my travel agent took a single glance at me and carnival wouldn't be the right fit.

Just as well I'm getting there 4 days beforehand so the drug dogs have time to clear my luggage!

Mrs Gut isn't allowed fly now and driving any distance isn't good for my back, so it's a good thing we do like cruising.

We really like Princess and Celebrity, not a fan of P&O and while we haven't tried Carnival yet, from what we know we aren't in a hurry to do so. Trying NCL and Cunard next year, just for something different and because the NCL itinerary looked good.

While I would consider a free cruise, I have not been trying to encourage others to cruise if they are against it, as they may drive up the demand and as such, the prices.

I still can't convince my BIL and sister to go on a cruise. They still think it's a floating RSL.

I still can't convince my BIL and sister to go on a cruise. They still think it's a floating RSL.

Keep them thinking that way,we just reached 48 and 50 ish and we haven't noticed the rsl thing.Anyways know-one is talking to me at the moment so ive got the ****s.:p

I am the baby of the family, and prone to tantrums.Going to sulk in my room.

Edited by mrs and mrs

Keep them thinking that way,we just reached 48 and 50 ish and we haven't noticed the rsl thing.Anyways know-one is talking to me at the moment so ive got the ****s.:p

I am the baby of the family, and prone to tantrums.Going to sulk in my room.

So who's not talking to you.