Sydney Cruise Ship Drug Bust!

Its not the first time this has happened by cruise ship either. I just remembered the Aurora had an arrest in 2012 on a world cruise arrival an older man got caught with a large quantity of drugs. They think by doing a cruise around the world that they will not get caught.

They boarded on Southampton so were on the ship for maybe 66 days (that figure was mentioned). I don't imagine they relaxed very much in that time.

Seems they found time to relax as one of the Quebec Women Charged in Massive Coke Smuggling Bust Documented Whole Trip on Instagram @ http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/quebec-women-charged-in-massive-coke-smuggling-bust-documented-whole-trip-on-instagram

Anyways you for a start and uncle les and mic.

Sulking that's it final.

I luv youse all. Nothing wrong with the younger generation.

Cruise Ships, floating RSL Clubs? No way, you mean floating Nursing Home. Ooops, sorry I mean floating golf clubs.

Have a nice day you and all, no sulking !!!

Edited by NSWP

Seems they found time to relax as one of the Quebec Women Charged in Massive Coke Smuggling Bust Documented Whole Trip on Instagram @ http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/quebec-women-charged-in-massive-coke-smuggling-bust-documented-whole-trip-on-instagram

It Mazing. The more mature Aussie World Cruisers on board probably thought she was crew, she would stand out for sure.

It Mazing. The more mature Aussie World Cruisers on board probably thought she was crew, she would stand out for sure.

Interesting post Bodogbodog. :) Thanks for posting it.

I would be classified as a 'more mature Aussie World Cruiser, and I agree with Les' comment. I cannot remember seeing them on the ship, but if I saw them in the Horizon Court or wherever, I would have thought they were off-duty staff from the Lotus Spa or a shop.

This incident will make a memorable first cruise as captain for Capt Gennaro Arma. He took over from Captain Paolo Ravero part way through the cruise.

Edited by Aus Traveller

Its making news all around the World now. The Instagram shots are grabbing all the attention...should be a high profile court case. Wonder if they will still look like that when they appear in court?

I bet they don't and there won't be a coconut in sight either.

Wonder if they will still look like that when they get out?

Doubt it, no Princess Sanctuary for them...some fresh meat for Silverwater Women's Prison, either on remand or on conviction. Attractive girls.

Now to be fair, not hearing much about the 63 year old male person allegedly involved. It would appear he not as attractive as the other two. He would be in the Metropolitan Remand Centre, Long Bay Complex of Prisons, population of 2000, largest prison in Australia. Now that is another story, try going there on a shift investigating 3 suicides, a murder and a couple of natural deaths. No wonder Uncle Les is addicted to cruising in his retirement days.

Buenos Noches, Senoras', Senors', Senoritas'.

Edited by NSWP