Clock is Ticking...Beverage Package Prices

Robinola

So....I just bought the Premium package because today, Sept. 5th, it is $44/day including gratuity and should be upgraded to the new Deluxe package which is going to be $55/day. I am hoping this all works out. My cruise is in November, and I am in the U.S.

I think you should check the pricing again..I was told the price is 44.00 PLUS

gratuity, which makes it 51.92 per day..hope I’m wrong..

You might be right. Mine was $44 plus gratuity but it could vary from ship to ship.

Edited by Big_G

Just bought the Replenish package. Currently around $19 and going to $26 tomorrow although they may now start offering it at 20% off as they are with the other packages. I oasis $24.70 CDN. If it turns out that it's a better desk tomorrow I can just cancel the existing package however something is telling me that Royal is using the "new" packages as a way to increase prices.

Just bought the Replenish package. Currently around $19 and going to $26 tomorrow although they may now start offering it at 20% off as they are with the other packages. I oasis $24.70 CDN. If it turns out that it's a better desk tomorrow I can just cancel the existing package however something is telling me that Royal is using the "new" packages as a way to increase prices.

Bought my RRP today too for November on the Freedom. I was worried that the price would be ridiculous in Cdn if I waited...:eek:

Bought my RRP today too for November on the Freedom. I was worried that the price would be ridiculous in Cdn if I waited...:eek:

Hey Robin,

I also bought the RRP yesterday for my sailing on Freedom in November. I think I'm sailing on her the week before you, mine being the first week out of PE. So looking forward to this trip, and going solo in a PR room!!!

BTW, will I be able to get a Starbucks coffee at the Café Promenade? It looks like it is covered under the new RRP...

Edited by Johnamac123

Is the price going up for all the drink packages? I have not bought yet for our Oct 15th trip.

If you buy Premium before midnight tonight, you will get the equivalent of Ultimate on board.

Edited by clarea

I purchased a beverage package today, can I use this in the dining room and the Windjammer?

Yes. For the dining room and Windjammer ask your server.

In addition, in the Windjammer, you can pick up a drink at the Plaza Bar on your way in. That may be faster.

BTW, will I be able to get a Starbucks coffee at the Café Promenade? It looks like it is covered under the new RRP...

Cafe Promenade might have Starbucks espresso beans today but Illy beans tomorrow. Cafe Promenade has always been included in old-Replenish and should be included in new-WhateverName.

Honestly, their "Starbucks on selected ships" is so confusing because they have OBVIOUSLY forgotten that several ships that do not have "a Starbucks" have Cafes "proudly serving" Starbucks espresso.

What gets me is that I cashed in all this OBC to buy a drink package onboard and now I will end up paying more for it. If I purchase the PP now I will save money but then I'll have too much OBC. Bad timing for me! We sail next month

What gets me is that I cashed in all this OBC to buy a drink package onboard and now I will end up paying more for it. If I purchase the PP now I will save money but then I'll have too much OBC. Bad timing for me! We sail next month

Purchased OBC is fully refundable.

Maybe you can pay for your automatic gratuities with your OBC, that's what we are going to do. I chose not to prepay for them so I could use our OBC for that.

I went ahead and purchased mine too, for a cruise in October and one in November. Even if they offer it at 20% off, it's still a better deal at $19. At $26, I won't be purchasing it in the future...I'm not even sure how they justify that price!