Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Pretty much.

Lots of chilled out sea days relaxing.

One other plus for us, which I appreciate isn't a plus for everyone ... very few kids.

The adults were the kids on Harmony TA. So many folks sliding down the Abyss, riding the carousel, and taking the plunge on the water slides. We had a great special lecturer (they have been good each time), and if you have a good CC group, we had 30 activities, pick and choose as you wish. Everything from beading to Caymus tasting to book review. Do as much or little as you choose.

We flew to Venice before Harmony TA. Stayed a few days there then took Vision to Dubrovnik, Santorini and other ports. Then flew to Barcelona and got on Harmony. Making the airfare count.

Multiple amazing sunrises. Does this ever get old?

b5eb63dc15e474edded48f77cc0e8bf9.jpg

Edited by internetwhiz

The adults were the kids on Harmony TA. So many folks sliding down the Abyss, riding the carousel, and taking the plunge on the water slides. We had a great special lecturer (they have been good each time), and if you have a good CC group, we had 30 activities, pick and choose as you wish. Everything from beading to Caymus tasting to book review. Do as much or little as you choose.

We flew to Venice before Harmony TA. Stayed a few days there then took Vision to Dubrovnik, Santorini and other ports. Then flew to Barcelona and got on Harmony. Making the airfare count.

Multiple amazing sunrises. Does this ever get old?

b5eb63dc15e474edded48f77cc0e8bf9.jpg

We did have a good web site

I to was on the Harmony TA and whilst I had a fabulous time, I had said I was taking 2018 off as I have a big borthday in 2019 and I was going to save for that. But now that i know Symphony will be doing a TA I might just have to change my plans!! Lol

When Symphony does its TA where in Florida will it sail from? And what ship will it displace?

Edited by cruzingduo

Harmony's name was announced on board Oasis during a CAS event on Feb 15, 2015 by Captain Trym. It became "official" shortly thereafter

Symphony is kind of welded to the ship right now. That kind of makes it semi official. ;)

We did have a good web site

Thank you!

Karen, you can start working on that Symphony TA website now! Probably a lot of the roll call will be the same. [emoji1]

SOT Seas Cruisers is not as cool sounding as HOT Seas Cruisers though....

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can start one today. ;)

Hehe. Yeah, but that wouldn`t be a very informative first post for others to read:) Have to admit I`m a noob about how the cruise world works.Never planned cruise more than 3-4 months in advance.