Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Sorry....I thought we were talking 2018.

We are on Jewel for the 2017 eastern TA in JS 1100 aft.....San Juan to Rome.

We are staying on and doing the 9 day eastern Mediterranean cruise also.

Just getting ready for the madhouse that is Royal release day.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

We were onboard Freedom last year during Caribbean release. Met Future cruise consultant the day before and determined which JS we wanted for 11 fall voyages. She had them all pre booked the next morning on release date.

Easy peasy. 😁

I hope we like our cabin steward

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

We were onboard Freedom last year during Caribbean release. Met Future cruise consultant the day before and determined which JS we wanted for 11 fall voyages. She had them all pre booked the next morning on release date.

Easy peasy. 😁

You were very lucky that he/she was willing and able to do that for you. Not all will or can.

Easy peasy. 😁

That sounds fantastic....

Guess I'll be on my own with Royal's unpredictable website. I really miss the "hold" feature. Will be looking for the aforementioned April/May 2018 TA first and then a January 2019 B2B Caribbean. Probably a Western TA too......lol

You were very lucky that he/she was willing and able to do that for you. Not all will or can.

I'm very charming in person. 😉

It could have been the sheer volume. 😱

She was the best, ended up with a nice little envelope the day I picked up the invoices.

I believe she told me she started working on it at 10:30 PM ships time.

That sounds fantastic....

Guess I'll be on my own with Royal's unpredictable website. I really miss the "hold" feature. Will be looking for the aforementioned April/May 2018 TA first and then a January 2019 B2B Caribbean. Probably a Western TA too......lol

We'll miss it this year. Not onboard until end of March. Maybe there will be a delay. 😉

I find it extraordinary that Royal is waiting so long to release their 2018-2019 schedule. March 20 can't come soon enough - presuming that's when the Transatlantics will be released, with Europe II :confused:

If it wasn't for the fact that I have my eye on a specific crossing itinerary I'd be jumping on to a Celebrity crossing.

In fact may still do that :rolleyes:

I know it's the same corporation, but .... ?????

This might have been posted but I did find this:

Royal Caribbean's eagerly awaited deployment opening schedule appears to be available for its world wide cruise itineraries.

A new Royal Caribbean document points to when Royal Caribbean will post the deployments for regions around the world.

Week of March 6, 2017

Europe (Phase I), Year-Round Caribbean & Bahamas

Week of March 13, 2017

Alaska & Cruisetours

Week of March 20, 2017

Europe (Phase II)

Week of March 27, 2017

Northeast & Seasonal Caribbean

Week of April 3, 2017

Australia & Singapore

Week of April 24, 2017

China

I find it extraordinary that Royal is waiting so long to release their 2018-2019 schedule. March 20 can't come soon enough - presuming that's when the Transatlantics will be released' date=' with Europe II :confused:

[/quote']

They have been doing the same thing for years, this is normal for Royal.

I think there's a down side to Royal's delay. I've long had my cruises booked through fall 2018 and will likely book more before Royal's schedule to come out. It mostly means I fit a Grandeur cruise in in some years where there's a gap in my schedule but will likely miss out completely through 2018,

Roy

We booked Celebrity Eclipse - B2B - 10 March 2019 - Argentina to Chile - really want to see Iguaza Falls and then 24 March -2019 Chile to San Diego - figure that cruising is a great way to get back to CA lol ? :D

Still holding out for Fall 2018 - Westward TA - from Copenhagen via Iceland - hoping for Serenade

Other than that - I do not have any openings for more cruises until after Spring 2019 :(

This might have been posted but I did find this:

Royal Caribbean's eagerly awaited deployment opening schedule appears to be available for its world wide cruise itineraries.

A new Royal Caribbean document points to when Royal Caribbean will post the deployments for regions around the world.

Week of March 6, 2017

Europe (Phase I), Year-Round Caribbean & Bahamas

Week of March 13, 2017

Alaska & Cruisetours

Week of March 20, 2017

Europe (Phase II)

Week of March 27, 2017

Northeast & Seasonal Caribbean

Week of April 3, 2017

Australia & Singapore

Week of April 24, 2017

China

Does anyone know if Northern Europe release will be Week of March 6, 2017, Europe (Phase I) or Week of March 20, 2017, Europe (Phase II)?

Harmony TA sailing was booked on March 6, 2014 for fall 2016

Probably Phase II

I seem to recall Phase I being Med sailings. (And Probably Oasis 4)

Would any of you happen to have or know what the pricing was for the TA for a JS and GS when booking first opened? Thanks for any feedback you can share.

We booked Celebrity Eclipse - B2B - 10 March 2019 - Argentina to Chile - really want to see Iguaza Falls and then 24 March -2019 Chile to San Diego - figure that cruising is a great way to get back to CA lol ? :D

Still holding out for Fall 2018 - Westward TA - from Copenhagen via Iceland - hoping for Serenade

Other than that - I do not have any openings for more cruises until after Spring 2019 :(

Do you think that will be the only Iceland stop? Currently booked on Celebrity out of Ireland to Iceland in May 2018, but anxiously awaiting to see if Royal will go there as well.

I am ready to book a 2019 now. So frustrating not being able to plan 2 years in advance! [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Same here. I want to do Australia for 2019 for my 40th.

I guess I can wait a couple of more months. . .

May see you again Audrilee if we book the Serenade itinerary in 2018. :) - still prevaricating :rolleyes:

I think there's a down side to Royal's delay. I've long had my cruises booked through fall 2018 and will likely book more before Royal's schedule to come out. It mostly means I fit a Grandeur cruise in in some years where there's a gap in my schedule but will likely miss out completely through 2018,

Roy

I think there is definitely a downside to Royal's delay (which I have experienced many times before! :mad:) we are pretty close to jumping onto another cruise line and simply plan our trip differently.

May see you again Audrilee if we book the Serenade itinerary in 2018. :) - still prevaricating :rolleyes:

I think there is definitely a downside to Royal's delay (which I have experienced many times before! :mad:) we are pretty close to jumping onto another cruise line and simply plan our trip differently.

It's not a delay if it's the norm. ;)

Same here. I want to do Australia for 2019 for my 40th.

I guess I can wait a couple of more months. . .

I have my 50th in 2019 and hope to do something special...hoping that Suez or Panama Canals will be available again!!

Do you think that will be the only Iceland stop? Currently booked on Celebrity out of Ireland to Iceland in May 2018, but anxiously awaiting to see if Royal will go there as well.

When I heard that Celebrity was sailing out of Dublin I thought "fantastic...just a 2 hour drive to the port instead of having to fly" Then I saw the prices...cheaper to fly!!!