Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Here it is:

6807fa5300a38134801d3d83bb2fc513.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just remember that last year they kept sending out updates to the schedule with some of the middle and latter dates moved to later. This isn't cut in stone. We did book a new TA for fall 2017 onboard a cruise we got off of on March 6 last year, though, so they started out on time.

It looks as if the release dates will be a bit later this year. I am also wondering about the TA's from Europe. Will those be in Europe Phase I or Europe Phase II?

TA's were released in the first or second batch last year. I think we booked Harmony in the first release in 2015

Sent from my E5823 using Forums mobile app

Just remember that last year they kept sending out updates to the schedule with some of the middle and latter dates moved to later. This isn't cut in stone. We did book a new TA for fall 2017 onboard a cruise we got off of on March 6 last year, though, so they started out on time.

We can expect nothing different this year. lol :rolleyes:

Has it been confirmed that Oasis 4 aka Symphony will be doing a summer run in the Med? I thought I saw that somewhere. I know NCL and Carnival are basically coming right over with their new ships since they don't have Turkey calls to avoid the VAT.

Here it is:

6807fa5300a38134801d3d83bb2fc513.jpg

I've only been on one RCCL cruise and that was a large group cruise.

I'm waiting patiently to book another cruise.

I have a question ????

The notice shows two different Caribbean bookings, - what exactly is the difference between year round Caribbean and Seasonal ???:confused:

I've only been on one RCCL cruise and that was a large group cruise.

I'm waiting patiently to book another cruise.

I have a question ????

The notice shows two different Caribbean bookings, - what exactly is the difference between year round Caribbean and Seasonal ???:confused:

Some ships are in Europe, new england, alaska, etc in and reposition to the Caribbean for the spring summer season . Some ships, Allure, Oasis, Navigator never leave tbe caribbean. Hence, year around.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

the flyer above is from last year. the poster was simply emphasizing that last years deployment schedule was announced exactly a year ago. The 2018/19 flyer is not out yet.

The flyer is for the 2018/2019 booking period. The dates shown are the dates in 2017 when the various itineraries will be available for booking.

Edit: late post

Edited by mac_tlc

We sail the week before March 6-- date for release of year round Caribbean and Bahamas -- wonder if Future Cruise Sales will allow me to book for the 2018-2019 time period. Will try

Based on reports from ships last year they only had access to those bookings when everyone else did. We were on board the second week of March and they couldn't even tell me what ships were doing what itineraries.

Based on reports from ships last year they only had access to those bookings when everyone else did. We were on board the second week of March and they couldn't even tell me what ships were doing what itineraries.
Thanks -- I'll probably do a dummy booking and flip it when the new itineraries come out or get a Next Booking certificate if they still have them. We are booked through 1-2018 so I'll probably be looking at May 2018 and beyond

Thanks -- I'll probably do a dummy booking and flip it when the new itineraries come out or get a Next Booking certificate if they still have them. We are booked through 1-2018 so I'll probably be looking at May 2018 and beyond

I did a dummy booking 2 weeks ago in case the new itineraries were released before our cruise in March. Good thing I did. I know that all the money has to be paid at some point but because we are booking 2 cabins for every cruise I hate putting up a $1000 deposit for a cruise over 2 years in the future.

So is a "dummy booking" the same as what some call a "placeholder"? In fall at the "Future Cruises" desk we put a small ($200) deposit down for some insanely over-priced 2018 itinerary which we're not planning on using; when we find something we want to use it for can we make the swap online or would we need to call in?

Jeff

So is a "dummy booking" the same as what some call a "placeholder"? In fall at the "Future Cruises" desk we put a small ($200) deposit down for some insanely over-priced 2018 itinerary which we're not planning on using; when we find something we want to use it for can we make the swap online or would we need to call in?

Jeff

They are the same. You would need to call to make the change to a new itinerary.

How does one find this flyer? Is it on the RCI website? If so, where is the location?

I am awaiting the information for 2018 Alaska trips. In the meantime, I have a reservation with Celebrity until I can do a comparison with RCI.

https://loyaltoyoualways.com/deployment

Edited by AdrenalineRush