Deployment 2018-19 booking season begins

MADflyer

Thank you for the link, I appreciate it. Still wondering, how did you get this information? Can I also get this from my RCI website? Or, does this type of information go to a select group of people --- i.e. travel agents?

More than welcome!

If you go to the original post with the schedule, the above URL was listed at the bottom.

Hi all! Last year in February, one of you crystal-gazers shared a website that showed many of the Royal itineraries a week or more before they were available to book. It was great because it listed the date, ship and ports and gave us something to ponder while waiting for the real thing. Now I can't remember what the site was - please help!!!

Thanks - Johnette

Hi all! Last year in February, one of you crystal-gazers shared a website that showed many of the Royal itineraries a week or more before they were available to book. It was great because it listed the date, ship and ports and gave us something to ponder while waiting for the real thing. Now I can't remember what the site was - please help!!!

Thanks - Johnette

Was it http://www.cruisecal.com

Edited by Ourusualbeach

Thanks - Johnette

I think the only ones who get the early release information are travel agents. If you regularly work with a travel agent they might get that information to you if you let them know you are interested. I actually think it was a travel agent who posted that here for us.

I think the only ones who get the early release information are travel agents. If you regularly work with a travel agent they might get that information to you if you let them know you are interested. I actually think it was a travel agent who posted that here for us.

There was a website last year that did list the itineraries before they were released by Royal.

Thanks - Johnette

Its where people who live in really cold places all year live inside..Nothing much and rather round.

Hi all

I have been trying to cath up in this thread but I am only on page 14 but I have a question?

What ships do you think will be based in Venice in 2018? I am think Rhapsody but is there any other thoughts?

Thanking you in anticipation!!

We are also from Northern Ireland and this is exactly what I want to know - we are hoping for a 10 or 12 day cruise out of Venice to the Adriatic and the Greek islands or possibly a 7day B2B.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Hi all

I have been trying to cath up in this thread but I am only on page 14 but I have a question?

What ships do you think will be based in Venice in 2018? I am think Rhapsody but is there any other thoughts?

Thanking you in anticipation!!

Most likely Rhapsody and Vision.

I've been on both to Greece. There's a possibility for Jewel as well.

It will be interesting to see if RCI pulls another Legend, where they releases itineraries, and then later announce that some Vision class ship is being sold (which would make sense for 2018 with Symphony being added to the fleet).

Edited by Biker19

I am hoping to go to Greece and Ephesus, Turkey out of Rome. I don't really care what ship but if the Oasis ends up getting assigned there, is be extra happy. DH has been wanting to try the Oasis class for a while.

It would be pretty awesome for an Oasis ship to visit the Greece ports! But I think they are too big :(

They do not tender on the Oasis Class ships, so that leaves out Mykonis and Santorini. We are doing Italy, Greece and Turkey on Jewel this October. That is our favorite ship, so it is a win-win for us.:)

Does anyone have any idea idea of when Symphony will be doing her Trans-Atlantic? We did it on Harmony and loved it!

Once again looks like Royal and Disney are last to the Summer/Fall 2018 party. All the other major lines seem to have 2018 out now. :rolleyes: BUMMER.

I'll get some more coffee and wait patiently. LOL ;)

Have a great week!:D