Are you celebrating anything on this cruise?

mistyinca

I tried and I just can't find the thread about how to put on your booking if you're celebrating anything on your cruise. I've done it before, but I can't seem to find that place on manage my cruise. Can someone please direct me? Thanks so much!

I tried and I just can't find the thread about how to put on your booking if you're celebrating anything on your cruise. I've done it before, but I can't seem to find that place on manage my cruise. Can someone please direct me? Thanks so much!

We book through Carnival and they just ask and we tell them. You could always try calling Carnival directly.

Go to "Manage My Booking". Click on "My Guests". Under your email click "Modify". A screen will come up, at the bottom it says "Special Occasions". You can pick either Anniversary, Honeymoon, or Birthday. Click "Submit"

Go to "Manage My Booking". Click on "My Guests". Under your email click "Modify". A screen will come up, at the bottom it says "Special Occasions". You can pick either Anniversary, Honeymoon, or Birthday. Click "Submit"

When I go to "Manage" then "My Booking" I do not get a link to click for "My Guests." Maybe I have different options since I booked through a TA?

When I go to "Manage" then "My Booking" I do not get a link to click for "My Guests." Maybe I have different options since I booked through a TA?

Maybe you are looking in the wrong place?? On my screen there are 4 tabs, My Itinerary, My Activities, My Guests, My Billing. It shouldn't have anything to do with booking through a TA.

454335140_snip1.jpg.57f8a1ece95be6520f6a9b0e570fa9b5.jpg

Edited by cruiser fanatic

When you book through a TA, your TA needs to add it. Our TA added our anniversary on ours for our cruise in a couple weeks. We could not add it ourselves.

We'll be celebrating my Mom's retirement...does anyone know if they can do anything for that?

On any given cruise I would guess a significant number of people are celebrating a special event of some sort. The cruise line may randomly pick a few and do something nice but if you want a guarantee you need to pay for it and do it yourself.

You don't have to have your TA do it. You can email cclsupport@carnival.com and they will add it for you. I did because I'm celebrating my 40th on my next cruise, but because the TA that booked the cruise is sailing with me, I didn't want her to think she had to do something for my birthday so I don't want her to know. But I do want my little cake from Carnival at dinner. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by bakersdozen12

If it's your birthday, at least in the past, Carnival already knows that (cruise documents) and they'll bring a birthday cupcake (used to be a full cake) to your table on your birthday. My next cruise is to celebrate my birthday with my ex and a friend I've cruised with before. Wish they'd switch up to a bottle of champagne. :rolleyes:

If it's your birthday, at least in the past, Carnival already knows that (cruise documents) and they'll bring a birthday cupcake (used to be a full cake) to your table on your birthday. My next cruise is to celebrate my birthday with my ex and a friend I've cruised with before. Wish they'd switch up to a bottle of champagne. :rolleyes:

Our last cruise was 2 days after DS's 22nd birthday. He received a free photo voucher and a $50 Spa Credit.

I have been cruising since 2010 and Carnival has always given us some sort of congratulations for our special occasion, on our last cruise this August they gave us a special small cake ( i told them we were not celebrating a special occasion other than going to Alaska they asked when is your anniversary and sang that ). Going on our birthday and anniversary cruise this November and will see what they have plan for us.

If you go to print out your cruise docs (even if they aren't done) and look at the part that shows OBC etc it will have a spot that says special occasion and a link to put in any special occasions there. Just click on it, it will take you where you need to enter it, I saw it on mine yesterday.

Thanks for this info!

Edited by crusinpsychRN

We're cruising in June for DD's High School graduation. Wish Bon Voyage had graduation decorations for the room.:(

I will definitely order food items, but I guess I'll have to get generic room decorations.....:D

Buy them at a party store and put them up yourself, they'll be better than what CCL supplies.

If you go to print out your cruise docs (even if they aren't done) and look at the part that shows OBC etc it will have a spot that says special occasion and a link to put in any special occasions there. Just click on it, it will take you where you need to enter it, I saw it on mine yesterday.

Can you explain a bit more? I don't know where you're seeing that. Do you have to select print docs? If I chose print docs does it preview or go right to print? My stupid ink jet uses up too much ink, I send my stuff to my office to print.

Edited by crusinpsychRN