Elite bar setup?

phabric

First time being Elite with bar setup.

Is there a vary of different type of bottles of liquor, beer, soda they put in the refrig? How many bottles of each?

Elite Mini-Bar

Question: What will my mini-bar consist of?

Answer: Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1 per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

Question: What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-bar stocked?

Answer: Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for wine?

Answer: You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of wine valued at $40 or less.

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles of liquor?

Answer: No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question: Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar for alcohol?

Answer: No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Question: What if I don't want any alcohol in my Elite mini-bar?

Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis

Full mini-bar may be exchanged for two (2) Coffee Cards

All water mini-bar setup will consist of eight (8) 1.5 liter bottles of water

https://book.princess.com/captaincir...elite_mini-Bar

The Captain's Circle questions webpage explains the minibar & our options.

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/contactUs.page#elite_mini-Bar

Answer: Elite members will get a one-time complimentary mini-bar set-up (1 per Elite stateroom) which consists of two (2) miniature bottles each of Cognac, Gin, Vodka and Scotch Whisky, two (2) 12 ounce cans of beer, two (2) 12 ounce cans/bottles of tonic water, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Coca Cola, two (2) 12 ounce cans of Sprite, two (2) 0.5 liter bottles of water, two (2) 11 ounce bottles of Perrier. The contents of the mini-bar are subject to change.

We exchange it for 10 beers & 10 Diet Cokes or sometimes for 2 coffee cards.

EDIT: I see that "elliair" types faster than me while I'm watching CFB games. ;)

Edited by Astro Flyer

Found in the FAQs of the Captains Circle section of the Princess website (you do have to log in to access):

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/contactUs.page

Elite Mini-Bar

Question: What if I have a specific request for how I’d like my mini-bar stocked?

Answer: Your mini-bar will consist of a selection of liquors, soft drinks, beer, still and sparkling water. Once on board, you may contact Room Service to change your mini-bar selection. Certain restrictions apply.

Answer: You may exchange all of your mini-bar items for one bottle of wine valued at $40 or less.

Question: Can I exchange the items in my Elite mini-bar for full bottles of liquor?

Answer: No. Miniature bottles of liquor (50 ml) may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other miniature bottles.

Question: Can I exchange the non-alcoholic items in my Elite mini-bar for alcohol?

Answer: No. Non-alcoholic beverages may be exchanged on a one-for-one basis with other non-alcoholic varieties.

Answer: If you do not wish to have any alcohol in your mini-bar we will be happy to exchange your mini-bar for one of the following:

Alcoholic beverages may be exchanged for non-alcoholic beverages on a one-for-one basis

• 10 months later...
Elite Mini-Bar

Elite mini-bar setup...saving info

We typically keep one set up and trade one for coffee cards. Works great. :)

Don't understand this comment unless you are in a suite in which case you are misleading the OP.

Two Elites in the same stateroom get the same mini-bar as one Elite and one non-Elite.

People in a suite get the same mini-bar set up as an Elite.

The only way you get TWO mini-bar set ups (and can exchange one for 2 coffee cards whilst keeping the other) is if you are in a full suite and at least one of you is Elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Don't understand this comment unless you are in a suite in which case you are misleading the OP.

Two Elites in the same stateroom get the same mini-bar as one Elite and one non-Elite.

The only way you get TWO mini-bar set ups (and can exchange one for 2 coffee cards whilst keeping the other) is if you are in a full suite and at least one of you is Elite.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As I recall TracyABD usually does the suite life. BTW, anyone notice that this thread was nearly a year old?

Or you are doing back-to-back cruises. We got two mini bars when sailing on the CB a couple of years ago for New Year's--on a 3-day cruise and a 4-day one.

We traded all the sodas for Diet Coke and the beer for Perrier last month on the CB. We waited over a week before calling room service to make the trade. No problem.

Of course.

• 3 weeks later...
No wonder I can't find that info @ PCL:confused::mad:

They replaced the useful FAQs with a few less detailed answers. For anything else it requires submitting a question which the time I did it never received an answer. :(

Another example of how "new" isn't always "improved". :eek:

Edited by Astro Flyer

• 1 month later...
The Captain's Circle questions webpage explains the minibar & our options.

https://book.princess.com/captaincircle/contactUs.page#elite_mini-Bar

We exchange it for 10 beers & 10 Diet Cokes or sometimes for 2 coffee cards.

EDIT: I see that "elliair" types faster than me while I'm watching CFB games. ;)

The link no longer works.

Tom🤔