Pepper Grinders Gone.

as a seasoned royal cruiser ,I am absolutely mortified that they have taken away the pepper grinders(sarcastic)! What the hell is next,taking away the horse raddish when the prime rib is served.hang tough taste buds:cool::eek:

A better option would be to buy the "Pepper and Parmesan" package, which for a small fee, will give you unlimited fresh ground pepper and shredded cheese throughout your voyage...even at Coco Cay and Labadee. Surely if you can't afford this, then you shouldn't be cruising.

Can the concierge book this for me ahead of time? I haven't gotten an email yet. I don't want to get onboard and find this is sold out. I am in a suite so I should beat out the Diamonds.

Can the concierge book this for me ahead of time? I haven't gotten an email yet. I don't want to get onboard and find this is sold out. I am in a suite so I should beat out the Diamonds.

I (a suite pax) would be furious if I had found out that the "Extra P & P" package had being given away to Diamonds for free.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is the P&P package really worth it? I don't see how one person can use enough pepper to make it worthwhile. We usually just use a couple of grinds each day. Sometimes I do like a grind in my cabin when I am getting ready for the evening.

Is the P&P package really worth it? I don't see how one person can use enough pepper to make it worthwhile. We usually just use a couple of grinds each day. Sometimes I do like a grind in my cabin when I am getting ready for the evening.

The price is *per person*. It doesn't matter how much you use.

Anything else, yes, is stealing. Is this what you teach your children?

I hope this thread keeps grinding on because it's one of CC's best. The laughs just keep coming.You can't make this stuff up.We have sailed RCCL numerous times,and yes,I am one of those who loves fresh ground pepper,and have always had it offered. Sailing on Nov.27 on Anthem and looking forward to a couple of turns.:rolleyes:

Is the P&P package really worth it? I don't see how one person can use enough pepper to make it worthwhile. We usually just use a couple of grinds each day.

I don't see myself breaking even on the pepper. Now if they're waiting for me to say 'when' on the parmesan, their grinding arm is going to fall off before I stop them. I'll recoup my 'nominal fee' the first time I get parm.

Sometimes I do like a grind in my cabin when I am getting ready for the evening.

Who doesn't? :D

And that is exactly why we had the thread about the OCD's that clean everything they can reach in their cabins with Lysol.