Glass Blocks for crown and anchor

Otterman34

We are now diamond plus, and never received one for Diamond status or Diamond plus...we were on the Anthem Oct 29th. Never even knew about this. How do I go about receiving one now? We have 178 points!!

Call C&A and tell them what ship you were on when you reached 140 points.

Thank you Clarea, just got off the phone and they ordered my crystal block. It was on the Liberty 2015.

I saw Liberty Blocks on Ebay for $15... and free shipping. I suppose Harmony would be at a premium on Ebay

Edited by troykahack

I saw Liberty Blocks on Ebay for $15... and free shipping. I suppose Harmony would be at a premium on Ebay

I looked on EBay and the only block I found was Quantum for $99. Not that I want to buy one, I was just looking. I want to earn them! :)

There are loads of printed pictures of everyone on board tossed out after every cruise.

Maybe you could bargain to buy them by the trash load, or find then on Ebay. :p

We collect fridge magnets from each port we visit. I suppose I could get those

by the bag full from China.

People like to pick up interesting sea shells at beaches they visit (we look for sea

beans). Probably can get them at the tourist traps by the basket full.

The point is....the Crystal blocks that you are given on the ship that you make the

70 point mark is memorable to you only...as a memento of the great time you had,

which makes it a keepsake. Each time I look at one of my blocks, I remember that

ship and the good time we had. Sure I could buy any of them online...but would

they mean anything to me??....:rolleyes:....hardly.

Edited by island lady

We received our last block on Adventure during the C & A event.

That's a nice touch when they do that! :)

We enjoyed our presentation of our last block on Enchantment. They really do

it right with the personal presentation and pictures with the captain and the LA.

Then we received the framed photo later in the cruise. Very elegant! :D

Nice way to remember the Enchantment before she left us here in PC. Will

miss her and her fantastic and welcoming crew.

• 6 months later...
Aside from Book Ends has anyone figured out a good use for the crystal blocks? Expecting my second on the Vision in August/Sept.

Once you get a few of them you can make a display of them. I attempted to include a photo of mine but the upload keeps failing?

I attempted to include a photo of mine but the upload keeps failing?

Direct upload only works from a mobile app. From the desktop you must upload the pic to a photo sharing site first (like Photobucket) and then post a link to that.

We're far off from receiving this glass block, we just made platinum - but, in all honesty, let's face it - when we get that glass block, it's:

- Added luggage weight

- Ends up in a junk drawer when we all get home

As for platinum, we're supposed to see:

- Robes for use onboard

- Some lapel pin

I doubt we'll get those things, but it's not a big deal to me if we don't and it's not worth me standing in a line asking why I didn't.

We're far off from receiving this glass block, we just made platinum - but, in all honesty, let's face it - when we get that glass block, it's:

- Added luggage weight

As for platinum, we're supposed to see:

- Robes for use onboard

- Some lapel pin

I doubt we'll get those things, but it's not a big deal to me if we don't and it's not worth me standing in a line asking why I didn't.

Pin might be in your room; if not ask at the Loyalty Desk. We all have to request robes from the room attendant it's RCI policy to cut down on laundry.

You get your block on the cruise you earn the points on. I got mine on the 2nd night. And it was waiting in my stateroom and I was (and still am) far from Pinnacle.

They trust you will complete the cruise you are on so you don't have to wait until the actual "night." :)

Sometimes they do miss it, so just ask

During the cruise if you don't get it before your last nights.

No block for Diamond or D+. Just pins. And luggage tags for D+.

Actually the D+ luggage tags we received way back when are great! Still have them after many many cruises.:D

Pin might be in your room; if not ask at the Loyalty Desk. We all have to request robes from the room attendant it's RCI policy to cut down on laundry.

Actually, I believe that the new policy to request robes is meant to make them available for anyone who WANTS one instead of them languishing in closets or on shelves unwanted and unworn. (and unavailable) :)

We received our last block on Adventure during the C & A event.

That's a nice touch when they do that! :)

We enjoyed our presentation of our last block on Enchantment. They really do

it right with the personal presentation and pictures with the captain and the LA.

Then we received the framed photo later in the cruise. Very elegant! :D

Nice way to remember the Enchantment before she left us here in PC. Will

miss her and her fantastic and welcoming crew.

That is nice! Our fifth one was left in our cabin and we have never been presented one at the Top Tier/C&A event. :loudcry:

Glass block -- I wish. We turned Diamond with our last cruise and didn't even get am email saying "congrats." Oh well...

You should get a pin when you reach diamond but the first block you get is when you reach 140 points

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When we were due for one of our blocks on Serenade last February, we went to the

LA to confirm we were getting the block. She adamantly told us we would not get the

block until AFTER our points were posted 10 days or so after the cruise.

She later realized she was wrong....and we got the block via UPS a month or so

later. I read there were many upset pax that had bad dealings with her. She is

no longer on Serenade. ;)

I got mine on Freedom without having to do anything. It was actually quite nice when I walked into the cabin one evening and found it on the bed next to a towel animal.:)

- Added luggage weight

I don't know, I think that the blocks are actually quite nice looking. Ours are not in a junk drawer. They are in a glass door cabinet with some other things to display.

The point is....the Crystal blocks that you are given on the ship that you make the

70 point mark is memorable to you only...as a memento of the great time you had,

which makes it a keepsake. Each time I look at one of my blocks, I remember that

ship and the good time we had. Sure I could buy any of them online...but would

they mean anything to me??....:rolleyes:....hardly.

Exactly.:)