cyber monday sale

Beth_55

Can anyone tell me if I would be able to get my deposit back if I booked but had to cancel say in a couple weeks. I know the sale ends tomorrow but my wife and I are unsure if we can get the time off right now. I don't want to miss out on the offer though. Thanks in advance !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can anyone tell me if I would be able to get my deposit back if I booked but had to cancel say in a couple weeks. I know the sale ends tomorrow but my wife and I are unsure if we can get the time off right now. I don't want to miss out on the offer though. Thanks in advance !

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It depends on when you sail. You can get your deposit back up until 90 days of the departure date, it's prorated after that.

Book through certain TAs and there may be mandatory cancellation penalty regardless of cruise line's own cancellation policy. Key is to read the terms before buying. There is no cutting corner on this if you want to avoid unpleasant surprises.

Does the $18 no alcohol drink package include the 18% gratuities in the final price?

Put the package in your shopping card and check-out. You will see the final price before you have to enter your credit card number.

I use to call the cruise line direct, but I've found that vacations to go has far better deals. We've used them 4 or 5 times now with great success. Or if you are a Costco customer, try their travel club. I joined them one year so I could use one of their deals. Example, Oasis has western Caribbean deals in Costco every month next year. Check it out.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Edited by pepster1

Called ta over the weekend to get pricing on a Serenade sailing next July. As diamond member know that most promos aren't combinable with c&a discount but hoped for something extra. Nope. Lots of empty cabins on my sailing so I'll wait for Xmas sale.

Are any promos other than BOGO combinable with c&a any more?

... Are any promos other than BOGO combinable with c&a any more?

The fake "sale" pricing is combinable with C&A discounts, but any associated OBC is not. Also, if the pricing includes an additional fake "instant discount", that is also not combinable.

When I booked yesterday, I saw nothing about BOGO. We are platinum so my savings was listed as CAS savings. I assume that was the balcony discount ?

Also, did they stop automatically adding gratuities if you book My Time Dining ? I booked My Time and it did not make me add it. I assume I am getting the 150 OBC ? but who knows ! LOL anyways I would use OBC for the gratuities. Been 2 years since we sailed on RCI.

Nor sure why.....but i just finished checking my cruise fares (booked at release) against the "Fake" cyber sale prices.

The results....

Harmony 1 +$697

Harmony 2 +$714

Jewel TA +$2612

Jewel Greek +$2472

Explorer TP +$2441

Rhapsody 2018 +$377

Freedom 2018 +$447

Navigator 2018 +$668

Not like May 2014 when we all had to scramble......That was Royal's last Real Sale.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I guess I don't get the 150.00 OBC . Did a mock booking as if I was not a C&A member ( platinum ) and that showed the BOGO and the 150.00 credit. :( Oh well ! I will be cruising ! :D

You won't get the OBC if you have a C&A balcony discount.

Yes, the Refresh package was actually a sale. (Back to the regular price LOL!) We always buy that package for my son and husband, but at the new pricing we were going to forgo it. We were able to book it for our next two cruises! Woo hoo!

And save a little on a couple of excursions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app