Allure Entertainment

rstein314

Hi All,

Any advice on whether to skip Mamma Mia and see the comedy show instead? I really want to see OceanAria more than Mamma Mia and thought the comedy show would be a good idea to go at night. I wanted to do all three, but doesn't look like the time's will work out. Just figured I would ask to anyone who's been on the Allure recently! Thank you!

I would never miss OceanAria. The Aqua theater is one of the main reasons that I book Oasis class ships. The comedy shows are good but I don't know that I would give up Mamma Mia for it.

I have always been able to fit in all the shows with some juggling of my desired times.

• 2 weeks later...

We skipped Mama Mia. We had seen it in Chicago and we are not Abba fans. For us, we would take a comedy show anyday over Mama Mia, but it depends upon your likes. FWIW, Mama Mia is about 2 1/2 hours long if that matters to you. Definitely book Ocean Aria.

I would put Mamma Mia and Ocean Aria way ahead of some comedian. [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! The comedy show was okay but it is very short and nowhere near as good as the other options. Avoid blue planet too, it is just weird.

Agreed! The comedy show was okay but it is very short and nowhere near as good as the other options. Avoid blue planet too, it is just weird.

We loved Blue Planet. Thought the show was very good.

I missed OceanAria since their was a football game on.

Gotta have priorities. I did see some of another show at the aquatheter from our balcony as we had 11329 but we also saw it on the Oasis.

Bill

We agree, Blue Planet was really strange. That is the one show we didn't repeat when we went on Allure the second time.

My husband is not a musical theater person but even he enjoyed Momma Mia. You should al least give it a try.

Ocean Aria is probably our favorite, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by rkkunk