No more kids buffet?

haply

Just back from the Dawn and disappointed that they took out the kids buffet. Do you think that Norwegian is planning on taking out all of the kids buffets as they refurbish the ships?
I wouldn't be surprised. On all my cruises, the children's buffet was rarely used. The space is probably better used for, hopefully, additional seating.

Just back from the Dawn and disappointed that they took out the kids buffet. Do you think that Norwegian is planning on taking out all of the kids buffets as they refurbish the ships?

They kept the little tables and chairs on the Gem refurbish, but the decor is like the rest of the Garden Cafe. I was amused watching some large adults try to eat there.

I wouldn't be surprised. On all my cruises, the children's buffet was rarely used. The space is probably better used for, hopefully, additional seating.

Dam that's where I would always be able to get chocolate chip cookies.

Guess I will just have to look at other cruise lines. :D

Edited by FranknBeans

True - and while I love grabbing "treats" from the kid's buffet at Disney, NCL does a good job of having that kind of food (pizza, mac n cheese, etc) on the regular buffet.

Last two times I was on the gem there was never any food on the kids buffet, though the area was open.

It was hilarious seeing the occasional sunburned mound of a man three sheets to the wind just crash out at one of the tiny tables and attack some food.