Latitudes Chocolate Perk?

broadwaycam

I am turning Silver for my next cruise and see that one of the perks in chocolate every day. My parents are still bronze. Will I be the only person getting the chocolate or will they get it as well because we are in the same room? What kind of chocolate is it? Do they put it on the pillow?

On my last cruise I was silver and my wife was bronze. There was only one chocolate and only one invite to silver and up meeting. But it may depend on your steward.

Edited by Jrlang1

Whatever it is, it's so unmemorable that I don't even recall what we got on our last cruise. Probably a little piece of chocolate. Please don't get too excited about it. If you want to be sure your parents have a nightly chocolate, bring a bag of chocolates and put some on their pillows each evening. :)

Have a great cruise.

it is an Andes Candy like, piece of candy on your pillow. You are the only one entitled to it, same with the repeater party. NO it doesn't "depend on your steward", for the invitation. The invitations will be in your room, with YOUR name on it, only.

it is an Andes Candy like, piece of candy on your pillow. You are the only one entitled to it, same with the repeater party. NO it doesn't "depend on your steward", for the invitation. The invitations will be in your room, with YOUR name on it, only.

I ment chocolates. sorry for confusion

The Platinum Welcome Aboard were really nice, a 4 piece box of Godiva.

used to be the 8 piece box a couple years ago. :)

It's a "gift", for which, I'm thankful. I give mine to my sister who loves them. Jackpot year for here in 2016 with 9 boxes. :)

Whatever it is, it's so unmemorable that I don't even recall what we got on our last cruise. Probably a little piece of chocolate. Please don't get too excited about it. If you want to be sure your parents have a nightly chocolate, bring a bag of chocolates and put some on their pillows each evening. :)

Have a great cruise.

Yes ! If you want to find them on the ship, bring them with you.:)

Edited by $hip$hape

Yes ! If you want to find them on the ship, bring them with you.:)

Because if you purchase them on the ship, they are outrageously expensive. You're a captive audience. The only other option is in port and that presents the same problems, captive audience.

So we just returned from the Breakaway 2 night ago. As a Platinum member we received the box of Godiva candy upon arrival in the room.

For the first couple of nights we had the small candy bars on the pillow.

I guess when the room steward noticed I just put them uneaten on the night stand, he stopped giving them to us. He never asked if I still wanted them, which I did. I was trying to build up a stash to satisfy my craving. I was hoping I would have 5 or 6 to enjoy. Or, he saw me walk down the hall and decided my big butt didn't need another piece of candy.:)

No biggie but I did kinda miss getting them but not enough to bring it to his attention.

Fat Tina and Maurice - Southern MD

So we just returned from the Breakaway 2 night ago. As a Platinum member we received the box of Godiva candy upon arrival in the room. For the first couple of nights we had the small candy bars on the pillow. I guess when the room steward noticed I just put them uneaten on the night stand, he stopped giving them to us. He never asked if I still wanted them, which I did. I was trying to build up a stash to satisfy my craving ...

DW and I have no craving for them, one of our grand-nieces do - as she loved them and we always bring them back with us as "giveaways". The trick is to stash them away nightly or each morning before we head out - into a ziplock bag, in the unlikely case they melt (only in warmer weather :D )

I don't think s/he checked the trash bin for the tiny "gold" wrapper to :p confirm that we hide them ... besides, it costed pennies for these "generic" mints. Long time & many, many years ago - everyone get them nightly, regardless ... the good old days.

Did they delivered the chocolate-covered strawberries on a big plate, with the eco-friendly plastic cover (used to be wrapped nicely) :D

Edited by mking8288