2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

Kivanc is a very good F&B Director. His personality and professionalism is a perfect match for his role. I hope that he will be on board with Jovo - they make a great team together.

I wish cruising with the both of you....I LOVE your cruise stories. Have a great trip - I will boarding when you are disembarking...

Kivanc is a very good F&B Director. His personality and professionalism is a perfect match for his role. I hope that he will be on board with Jovo - they make a great team together.

I wish cruising with the both of you....I LOVE your cruise stories. Have a great trip - I will boarding when you are disembarking...

Oh drats, you aren't part of the JW and Jerome Adventures! Yikes! The following cruise? YOU ARE ON THE OFFICIAL SPRING BREAK CRUISE.............................Good luck and enjoy.

Since both Martin and Sean are due in the next few weeks in Germany to bring out The Joy, not sure beyond Jovo who is currently on The Escape.

Ha! "The Dastardly Duo" and most assuredly the most beloved of all the Officers on Norwegian Ships, Sean and Martin. Jerome and I love them both, but that is not to say others don't fill their shoes well. Juno and Kivanc are fun and super qualified but my all time favorite is Jose Contreras...... BAR MANAGER! UBP RULER OF THE BOOZE!

Oh drats, you aren't part of the JW and Jerome Adventures! Yikes! The following cruise? YOU ARE ON THE OFFICIAL SPRING BREAK CRUISE.............................Good luck and enjoy.

OH NO!!!!! I better get VIBE passes - the pool is going to be either crazy - or - the 'show' will be worth it..... I better get my popcorn now. The funny thing is we wanted to go on your cruise but our friends wanted the 4/01 cruise and now they may not be going at all !!!! Our CC told me that there are a lot of cabins still available as of today. I guess a crazy cruise is better than no cruise at all.

OH NO!!!!! I better get VIBE passes - the pool is going to be either crazy - or - the 'show' will be worth it..... I better get my popcorn now. The funny thing is we wanted to go on your cruise but our friends wanted the 4/01 cruise and now they may not be going at all !!!! Our CC told me that there are a lot of cabins still available as of today. I guess a crazy cruise is better than no cruise at all.

At best, you most likely will have tons of stories to tell!

Ha! "The Dastardly Duo" and most assuredly the most beloved of all the Officers on Norwegian Ships, Sean and Martin. Jerome and I love them both, but that is not to say others don't fill their shoes well. Juno and Kivanc are fun and super qualified but my all time favorite is Jose Contreras...... BAR MANAGER! UBP RULER OF THE BOOZE!

The JOY is one lucky ship to have Sean and Martin plus Adrian. I agree Jose is 'the man' !!!! I love them all !!! I am counting the days.

The JOY is one lucky ship to have Sean and Martin plus Adrian. I agree Jose is 'the man' !!!! I love them all !!! I am counting the days.

That Trio has been together for eons. Now, I wonder how their Mandarin lessons are going? I can just see Sean speaking Mandarin with a German accent, how awesome is that? I could think of a dozen chapters to write about just talking about this........................funny! But I am so proud of their accomplishments and the three of them deserve all the accolades they are getting by opening up The Joy. That is considered High Honors. Look at this. We are talking about Officers on Norwegian Ships that must have touched our lives in a good way. I Can't even tell you ANY of the Officers names on any other cruise line that we have traveled on in the past decade. Yet somehow, Sean, Martin, Juno, Kevanc, Jose, Andre and so many others have made a difference in our vacations. Oh! And I can't leave out Andy Stewart! Not my Andy. Love my Andy!

That is why NCL is amazing.

Since both Martin and Sean are due in the next few weeks in Germany to bring out The Joy, not sure beyond Jovo who is currently on The Escape.

Thanks....I am happy to hear Jovo is on the Escape. Hopefully someone can provide some insight on the other Officers that are associated with the Escape.

Thanks....I am happy to hear Jovo is on the Escape. Hopefully someone can provide some insight on the other Officers that are associated with the Escape.

From what I understand, The Escape is now Jovo's ship. Now I am looking forward to getting to know The Escape run in "his" style. He was just "filling in" before and could never put his mark on The Escape. On March 25th I am elated to see what he is accomplishing with his jovial and professional style.

That Trio has been together for eons. Now, I wonder how their Mandarin lessons are going? I can just see Sean speaking Mandarin with a German accent, how awesome is that? I could think of a dozen chapters to write about just talking about this........................funny! But I am so proud of their accomplishments and the three of them deserve all the accolades they are getting by opening up The Joy. That is considered High Honors. Look at this. We are talking about Officers on Norwegian Ships that must have touched our lives in a good way. I Can't even tell you ANY of the Officers names on any other cruise line that we have traveled on in the past decade. Yet somehow, Sean, Martin, Juno, Kevanc, Jose, Andre and so many others have made a difference in our vacations. Oh! And I can't leave out Andy Stewart! Not my Andy. Love my Andy!

That is why NCL is amazing.

Adrian had mentioned to me that they would taking Mandarin and also have a translator with them.

Two more Officers for the list:::: Mustafa and Joao Gigante - they always placed a smile my face as well. I 'heard' that they both were promoted from F&B Director to Hotel Director (or Asst HD)

How lucky are we to be treated like gold by so many of the NCL Officers that we can speak so highly of them. Let's not forget Julie, the famous Cruise Director....the best!!!

Adrian had mentioned to me that they would taking Mandarin and also have a translator with them.

Two more Officers for the list:::: Mustafa and Joao Gigante - they always placed a smile my face as well. I 'heard' that they both were promoted from F&B Director to Hotel Director (or Asst HD)

How lucky are we to be treated like gold by so many of the NCL Officers that we can speak so highly of them. Let's not forget Julie, the famous Cruise Director....the best!!!

Oh my gosh. Mustafa!...... and Joao Gigante. I nicknamed him "Sabado Gigante" after the internationally known Spanish Language television show on Saturday nights.

The asst HD Hannah on Joy speaks fluent Mandarin from Malaysia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love the Equinox. But, to stay on topic, does anybody know any of the current officers on the Sun? I assume Brian Walters is still the HD, but haven't heard about any other positions.

I just adore Brian Walters. Such a classy and interesting man. I told him at dinner they should make a movie about his life and Denzel should play him.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We're interested too about the current staff on the Escape. We can't agree more with Sean, Martin, Papi (Jose) and Adrian -- they are the best. The Joy will be blessed with the best staff. Look forward to seeing Jovo and his staff in March.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

:DThank you

Current Jewel Officers (15 February 2017):

Captain Pelle Fredriksson: boarding 19 February

Hotel Director: Claus Pascher

Food and Beverage: Mohammad Hasan

Restaurant Manager: Noel Chaves

We believe that no one person has improved the food on NCL than Mustafa, now Hotel Director on Epic. We are hopeful to get this April TA to experience what else he has done!

I look forward to meeting him next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums