2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

Yes, as soon as Joy leaves Germany. Suzy may know date. Last I had heard was end of February. Things change. Minutebyminute.:)

Adrian told me he will be leaving the Escape and head to Germany in a few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gem Staff - Just off the Gem Feb 7 - 17 cruise

Hotel Director - Nelson Martins

F&B Director - Vikramraj Parthasarthy

Cruise Director - Alvin Oliva

Executive Housekeeper - Cesar Hapa

Executive Chef - Bijesh Chandran

Restaurant Manager - Loredana Moldovan

Beverage Manager - Alphanso Robinson

Guest Service Manager - Alfie Barrete

Group Service Coordinator - Mary Ann Fernandez

Concierge - Elvina

For the Jewel -- Noel Chaves is truly one of the great ole timers. Bruno D is outstanding as the concierge. Enjoy the Jewel

Sent from my iPad using Forums

And Noel is really one of the best but also a guy who is also one for now and the future from India as well Melvyn Lobo

I look forward to meeting him next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You will not be disappointed Musti is probably one the nicest most genuine people you will meet in any walk of life and a fine F& B Director and well served HD.

We have sailed many times with him and you realise just how lucky NCL are to have him.

As a team with Richard Janicki and Yannis they are in the same league as the amazing Klaus Lugmaier. People do not mention him too often as he is now office based but look at some names Jose Sean (and sadly the late Calvin lodge) and they are all came through the Klaus era.

When these people do leave NCL will be a poorer place.

You will not be disappointed Musti is probably one the nicest most genuine people you will meet in any walk of life and a fine F& B Director and well served HD.

We have sailed many times with him and you realise just how lucky NCL are to have him.

As a team with Richard Janicki and Yannis they are in the same league as the amazing Klaus Lugmaier. People do not mention him too often as he is now office based but look at some names Jose Sean (and sadly the late Calvin lodge) and they are all came through the Klaus era.

When these people do leave NCL will be a poorer place.

Thank you. Excited for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Here is a throwback Norwegian shot of one of my all time favorite Captains and Cruise Directors that worked for NCL. Captain Ronny and Cruise Director Shona Blair, and of course, me, in sequins. I would not be JW unless I wore sequins on a cruise and those of you who know me know that this is true. Is Captain Ronny still sailing? Does anyone know? This picture was from The Norwegian Sun in 2011.

200256_1553125402867_4000853_n.jpg?oh=63cb5dba912eb91c9d6cb5ff7b70b962&oe=593BC5C7

Captain Ronny is still aboard the Sun to be replaced by Richard Svardmark (longtime Staff Captain on the Jewel under Idar Hoydal and Lars Bergstrom a few years ago) sometime before the BA to San Fran Repo.

Well done on being Ambassador level - free 7 day cruise!

Well done on being Ambassador level - free 7 day cruise!

I don't ever think I will make Ambassador level still along way to go for me :-)

The free cruise is a nice touch glad they finally giving a perk worth something when you reach there

Yes, as soon as Joy leaves Germany. Suzy may know date. Last I had heard was end of February. Things change. Minutebyminute.:)

Sean goes to Germany March 13 as well as Oneil and Martin and Adrian

Escape

Sean goes home 1/7/17 Hotel Director Jovo returns

Asst HD Errol Nelson

Executive Housekeeper Ronney Dsouza

Cruise Director Tyler Gray

Asst Cruise Director Andre

Restaurant Manager Melvyn Lobo

Guest Service Manager Shenny

Food & Beverage Director Martin Ivanov

Beverage Manager Jose Contreras

Concierge Rashida

Assistant Concierge Nimfa

Do you know if Tyler Gray will still be on Escape in August/early September 2017?

We are sailing Escape March 18 and wondered if Jovo will be back on as HD and if Tyler will still be CD (or if he will

already be gone on vacation)..... so excited for our third sailing on Escape!

Jovo is there now and is expected to be on the Escape March 18th. Tyler was scheduled to leave March 4th but is staying another week -- he is staying flexible when he leaves. We, too, are going back on our third sailing on Escape... a great ship and crew!

Jovo is there now and is expected to be on the Escape March 18th. Tyler was scheduled to leave March 4th but is staying another week -- he is staying flexible when he leaves. We, too, are going back on our third sailing on Escape... a great ship and crew!

Thanks so much!! We had Jovo on our last cruise--great HD!!

Have fun on your third Escape!

For the Jewel -- Noel Chaves is truly one of the great ole timers. Bruno D is outstanding as the concierge. Enjoy the Jewel

Thanks....glad to hear that Bruno D is outstanding as the concierge. Last year we were on the Pearl....let me just say the concierge was not that great.

Looking forward to cruising the Jewel this September.