Princess boarding documents?

elycelynne

This may be too obvious.

If you are not carrying on all your baggage, it would be convenient to print out and attach luggage tags before handing them over to a porter. It's not the end of the world if you don't do this. You can get luggage tags at the pier. It's just one more thing to do.

:)

This may be too obvious.

If you are not carrying on all your baggage, it would be convenient to print out and attach luggage tags before handing them over to a porter. It's not the end of the world if you don't do this. You can get luggage tags at the pier. It's just one more thing to do.

:)

Thanks. I already had pre-printed luggage tags figured into the equation.

You are required to show your credit card at check-in.
We weren't required to show my credit card upon check-in last month on the CB. I realized halfway through the cruise that my credit card company had sent me a new card with an updated expiration date. I let passenger services know the new expiration date.

You are required to show your credit card at check-in.

Paul

No, you are not.

You are asked if you want to use the credit card that is in the system, but it has been years since we were asked to actually show the credit card.

It's so annoying with the iPhone app not showing subject headings. I had assumed we were discussing the circle South America cruise in the Sea princess since this is the thread for that cruise!

Um, no it isn't. It's a thread asking about "Princess Boarding Documents" and has no reference to any Sea Princess cruise.

I was referring to the random references to the Brazilian visa and the Argentine reciprocity document as being bizarre.

Sorry, I thought you meant it was bizarre someone knew you weren't going to Brazil and Argentina, but to the Caribbean!

I've never had to show a credit card at embarkation either.

Edited by jefa