Does the Enclave sell out in Regal/Royal?

dizlove

Wondering how often the Enclave reaches capacity/sells out. Do people get turned away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sometimes it sells out, sometimes it doesn't. Can depend very much on itinerary - more popular in cooler climates usually -, length of cruise, time of year and so on. If it's something you know you'll want to book, head there ASAP and sign on up.

There's simply no way to predict cruise to cruise..

• 2 weeks later...

We are on the Regal this week and have a CC cabin. We brought week passes for both of us for $149@. It has the best pool we have been in since the great T-pools in the old C-class Celebrity ships. Very, very nice.

The Salon sales person told us that there is no limit on the number of passes sold. Others on this Board have reported a limit of 40. Therefore, not sure if there is a limit. I plan to ask another person this week.

I'm confused. We will be on the Regal in late March. I have not been on a Princess ship in over 10 years. I thought the Sanctuary and the Enclave were the same. Could someone please let me know the difference between the two? Are they both in the open air? I know the cost for the Sanctuary. What is the cost for the Enclave? Can we just show up for the Enclave or is it also by reservation only? We are sailing in L107 which might have loungers as well as a table and chair. If so, we will have a side balcony as well as the forward wrap around and might be happy staying in our own stateroom. If we didn't have that set up I would be reserving the Sanctuary. Now, that I've heard about the Enclave, that might be a good option for us as well. The wise sage advice that Cruise Critic posters can provide would be very much appreciated.

. The Salon sales person told us that there is no limit on the number of passes sold. Others on this Board have reported a limit of 40. Therefore, not sure if there is a limit. I plan to ask another person this week.

That's interesting. We did 2 cruises b2b on the Regal just over a year ago. We read on some forums like you that there was a limit of 40, but when we asked the Spa Manager on board (we rushed straight there), she said they are limiting the passes to 60 on both cruises.....must vary from cruise to cruise?

and yes to the OP, they sold out on both of these b2b.

I'm confused. We will be on the Regal in late March. I have not been on a Princess ship in over 10 years. I thought the Sanctuary and the Enclave were the same. Could someone please let me know the difference between the two? Are they both in the open air? I know the cost for the Sanctuary. What is the cost for the Enclave? Can we just show up for the Enclave or is it also by reservation only? We are sailing in L107 which might have loungers as well as a table and chair. If so, we will have a side balcony as well as the forward wrap around and might be happy staying in our own stateroom. If we didn't have that set up I would be reserving the Sanctuary. Now, that I've heard about the Enclave, that might be a good option for us as well. The wise sage advice that Cruise Critic posters can provide would be very much appreciated.

The Sanctuary is the adults only semi/covered outdoor lounge are forward on the ship, top deck. Fee per person to use, half day/full day/full cruise.

The Enclave is the adults only thermal suite, indoors in the spa deck five forward. Large hydro pool, tile loungers, Aqua beds and several steam/sauna rooms. Fee for use per person, generally only available for entire sailing. Rates vary depending in length of cruise. On Royal, it was $199 pp for entire 10 night sailing, no break for couple or two person by. In Regal, apparently $149 per couple as per above.. Passes are - usually - limited. It's bee. 40 sold on Grand class ships, but I imagine it's more on the much larger Royal class ships...

Full cruise passes were nowhere near selling out on the first day either of my Caribbean cruises, FEB and DEC 2016. Might have sold out eventually but not on the first day.

Not surprising because:

1. It is expensive.

2. Not well known or advertised for some reason. Very little a about it on Princess' website.

Can somebody please clarify: can I use the hydro-therapy pool for no additional cost? Thanks!

Sorry, but no you can not. :cool:

Hi. I just want to verify that the Enclave is free for full suite passengers?

Sorry but No, it is not. Look for the benefit marked by the asterisk: "Complimentary Lotus Spa® Thermal Suite access on select ships*"...then notated at the bottom of the page "Not available on Royal Princess®, Regal Princess®, Majestic Princess®..."

https://www.princess.com/downloads/pdf/ships/PrincessSuite_eFlyer.pdf

:cool:

• 4 weeks later...
The sanctuary and the Enclave are my go to add ons for my princess cruise! With these two packages, I really feel like a VIP on the cruise. I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the sanctuary covered and warm enough for cold weather cruises?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi. I just want to verify that the Enclave is free for full suite passengers?

To my understanding, it is not free for full suites. Thermal spa passes on Star, caribbean, Diamond and Sapphire, Ruby Emerald used to be free for suites, and I assume they still are, but I could swear some have reported that Enclave is not free. It is much nicer than the thermal spas on the other ships in the fleet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

To my understanding, it is not free for full suites. Thermal spa passes on Star, caribbean, Diamond and Sapphire, Ruby Emerald used to be free for suites, and I assume they still are, but I could swear some have reported that Enclave is not free. It is much nicer than the thermal spas on the other ships in the fleet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Enclave is NOT free for full suites. They must pay as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was EXTREMELY disappointed that spa on Regal is fee-only even if you have a massage! That was a first for me. Spa said that was true for Royal as well. Can't fight revenue management so I will sign up for Enclave when I board Regal in a couple of weeks.

Also, just a note about Sanctuary--on Star Princess around South America we enjoyed Sanctuary every single sea-day afternoon. The weather ranged from the 80s to the 40s. And we even got sleet one day. If the crew is willing and the ship keeps it open, it is fun on a cold day all cuddled up in the tartan blankets they provide.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD