AARP Carnival Gift Cards

helene109

While I have some Carnival cruises planned, it looks like we might be taking out first NCL in January.  Just a quick 4 day for my son's 21st birthday.  I will miss not having GC's for it!  A new adventure for us!  

Today on the spin game I actually won 800 points!!  Go me!!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, tw67 said:

I wonder if the digital cards are down until after spring break.  

I am having trouble even remembering the last time Allstate had Carnival egift cards in stock.

As one who strongly prefers the ecards over the physical cards, I am happily using AARP for all my cruise egift card needs.  AARP now has discounted ecards for Carnival, Princess, and Holland America, all cruise lines that I use depending on price and itinerary.  It has gotten so that I ask myself "is it worth it to keep adding to my big stash of Allstate points??"  But of course I do still use the Allstate codes posted here.  I don't do it every week now, instead I do it maybe every third week.

5 minutes ago, Calnev1 said:

I am having trouble even remembering the last time Allstate had Carnival egift cards in stock.

As one who strongly prefers the ecards over the physical cards, I am happily using AARP for all my cruise egift card needs.  AARP now has discounted ecards for Carnival, Princess, and Holland America, all cruise lines that I use depending on price and itinerary.  It has gotten so that I ask myself "is it worth it to keep adding to my big stash of Allstate points??"  But of course I do still use the Allstate codes posted here.  I don't do it every week now, instead I do it maybe every third week.

I agree!  I prefer the digital cards as well, especially since I want to avoid the shipping charge on physical cards.  Right now, AARP has $500 ecards for Carnival so that's where I'm going to buy them.👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

I agree!  I prefer the digital cards as well, especially since I want to avoid the shipping charge on physical cards.  Right now, AARP has $500 ecards for Carnival so that's where I'm going to buy them.👍

I’m exactly opposite but wish they would have both available so everyone can get the ones they want. I purchase cards every month to stockpile and prefer keeping up with physical cards instead of the e-cards. If I’m using immediately then e-cards with no shipping charge. I also won’t join AARP so can only get Princess or other gift cards there but have to stick with Allstate for my Carnival cards. 

Edited by lennythenose

2 minutes ago, ULCajunCruiser said:

No Carnival cards this morning!!

I also didn't win at the scratch off again!!  No luck of the Irish for me today!!

Just now, ninjacat123 said:

I just saw that as well!  Maybe the Leprechauns took it🤑🍀 

I also didn't win at the scratch off again today!!  No luck of the Irish for me!!

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, tw67 said:

I also didn't win at the scratch off again!!  No luck of the Irish for me today!!

I also didn't win at the scratch off again today!!  No luck of the Irish for me!!

I won 2000 on scratch off this morning!!image.jpeg.1ef930645b055d44c0af9698509cc29d.jpeg

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

No luck of the Irish for me.  And,  I'm even wearing green today.

It just isn't fair!  I am wearing green, I am according to Ancestry 93% Irish and I have paid for my son to Irish Dance for 12 years...you would think that would get me even 100 points, but no, not today!!  

2 hours ago, tw67 said:

It just isn't fair!  I am wearing green, I am according to Ancestry 93% Irish and I have paid for my son to Irish Dance for 12 years...you would think that would get me even 100 points, but no, not today!!  

Well... we decided that in protest of our lack of luck of the Irish we'd go to a Mexican restaurant for dinner tonight. 

For Cinco de Mayo we'll go to an Irish restaurant. 

#CrowdAvoidance

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, PrincessArlena'sDad said:

Didn't win at all last week with the scratch off, but won 200 points today.  

I like the spin game better. I win more.

I don't seem to be winning on any of them right now!  I like the spin game better because you get 3 chances, and you don't have to go in and out of it like the scratch off.  

• Like 2