Vista to be featured on Mighty Cruise Ships season 2 premiere

adjjb12

Yep, we just looked too on our Comcast and same thing. Maybe in a week or 2 we'll check again and see if there new or different episodes.

I thought I saw something on the TA site awhile back about it and went there to check as well. Could not find it again....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Too bad they don't have it here in the states.

But...The celebrity apprentice last week featured a challenge with Carnival (including all their lines). It was a fun episode.

Saw that. It's on nbc's website for anyone who wants to watch it. The carnival task starts at the 52min mark. They didn't show the entire task so the rest of it will be on tomorrow night. I wish it was a carnival ship they filmed on instead of ruby princess...but I like seeing all ships I haven't been on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You can watch it for free if you have Amazon Prime through their Amazon Video section. You can also get a 30 day free trial. I will post a link, but if it gets deleted, just google it.

https://www.seasonsepisode.watch/mighty-cruise-ships?origin=google&google_params

I have prime. It tells me I have to rent or purchase that series.

You can watch it for free if you have Amazon Prime through their Amazon Video section. You can also get a 30 day free trial. I will post a link, but if it gets deleted, just google it.

https://www.seasonsepisode.watch/mighty-cruise-ships?origin=google&google_params

They are only showing season 1 online, via Apple, Amazon, Vudu, etc. Are you going to post a link to Season 2 episode 1?

They are only showing season 1 online, via Apple, Amazon, Vudu, etc. Are you going to post a link to Season 2 episode 1?

I just clicked on the link I provided on my cell phone and both seasons came up as an option. The best thing would be if a technologically inclined Canuck would download it on You Tube so us from the lower 48 could view it for free.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I just clicked on the link I provided on my cell phone and both seasons came up as an option. The best thing would be if a technologically inclined Canuck would download it on You Tube so us from the lower 48 could view it for free.

Being born and raised in Alaska I do believe my family from Alaska and friends that Live in Hawaii would love to see the show also. Remember the US is made up of 50 states. :D

I was on the Vista sailing last summer when this was being filmed! My mom and I did the Chef's Table and they filmed the whole thing; we had to sign releases and we got a Discovery Canada baseball cap. It was a lot of fun doing The Chef's Table anyways, but watching them film was amazing too...now to find a way to watch it!

Being born and raised in Alaska I do believe my family from Alaska and friends that Live in Hawaii would love to see the show also. Remember the US is made up of 50 states. :D

Apologies....The continental US is referred to as the lower 48 by some Canadians. Did not mean to disparage any cruise lovers from Alaska and Hawaii.

This show (or perhaps another travel show) was being filmed during last week's cruise. I had two camera crew on my brewery tour. They were filming many locations on board.

Sorry to bug you about something off topic to this thread, but how did you book your brewery tour? Can you only do it once you get on the ship and how much is it? I don't see a place online to do it, but our cruise isn't until later October...

Thank you!

Is this scheduled for this Sunday's episode? February 19th?

I had seen online that it premiered last Sunday, the 12th and was going to be repeated on this Friday, twice on Saturday and again during the day on Sunday the 19th. But it's all only on Discovery Canada. The Smithsonian Channel, which carries the show in the US, was going to be repeating the shows from season one starting later this month. They had originally premiered back in 2014. Did not see anything on the Smithsonian Channel website about them doing anything about possibly showing episodes from season two.

I had seen online that it premiered last Sunday, the 12th and was going to be repeated on this Friday, twice on Saturday and again during the day on Sunday the 19th. But it's all only on Discovery Canada. The Smithsonian Channel, which carries the show in the US, was going to be repeating the shows from season one starting later this month. They had originally premiered back in 2014. Did not see anything on the Smithsonian Channel website about them doing anything about possibly showing episodes from season two.

Thanks so much for your response!

Apologies....The continental US is referred to as the lower 48 by some Canadians. Did not mean to disparage any cruise lovers from Alaska and Hawaii.

No worries just having a bit of fun, we always referred to the other states as the lower 48 plus 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app