Vista to be featured on Mighty Cruise Ships season 2 premiere

adjjb12

Just curious, which show was this on AWE? Dream Cruises? I just realized that I now have AWE on DirecTV! I used to have FIOS and enjoyed AWE for their island coverage. Glad to have it back!

Yes, it was on Dream Cruises on AWE. I recorded it on my dvr.

Yeah The show is done by Carnvail Corporation, witch owns multiple cruise lines, like Carnival cruise, princess cruises, Holland America line, Seabourn, Cunard, Aida Cruises, Costa, p&o cruises, and fathom. Think that's about all of them, I am sure we will get to see some of all these cruise line ships sometime on the show, seen how they own them all.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

They had Royal's Allure and MSC various ships recently.

They had Royal's Allure and MSC various ships recently.

The Carnival Corporation show is Good Spirits, which has a craft bartender cruising on different Carnival owned ships in their different lines. The Royal and MSC ships were on the Dream cruises show.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

• 2 weeks later...
I recorded that show for that date on my DVR and its not featuring the Vista, it's USS Nimitz showing as the episode being recorded. I'm bummed I wanted to see that episode

Mine shows an episode of "Mighty Cruise Ships" featuring the Carnival Vista:

Sun 09/17/17 08:00 PM on 754=SMITHHD-E, Duration = 60 mins, season 2 episode 3, originalAirdate: 2017-09-17

In the Season 2 premiere, Carnival Vista carries more than 4,600 passengers and boasts 10 restaurants, nearly 2,000 staterooms and a crew of 1,400 ready to tend to guests' every need.

It is showing the episode of a different series, "Mighty Ships", with the USS Nimitz earlier in the day:

Sun 09/17/17 01:00 PM on 754=SMITHHD-E, Duration = 60 mins, season 2 episode 5, originalAirdate: 2009-08-19

Examining the USS Nimitz, the Navy's largest aircraft carrier.

Thanks, I found it

I haven't seen the Vista episode, but I did sail on its 10day repo freom NY.

This Sunday's episode is about small ship sailing in the Norwegian fjords, an item on my bucket list. Broadcast is on Smithsonian Channel, NY area, Optimum ((now Altice) cable system. Since the Giants are playing football at the same time, I'll DVR that episode and watch the football game live.

• 2 weeks later...
I recorded that show for that date on my DVR and its not featuring the Vista, it's USS Nimitz showing as the episode being recorded. I'm bummed I wanted to see that episode
It is going to be broadcast this evening, Saturday the 16th on AWE at 8:00 PM EST. Just set my DVR.

For any one that has Directv, on channel 387, AWE, at 4:00 this afternoon (9/16/17) there will be an episode of "Dream Cruises". Vista is the featured ship and cruise.

Thanks for this--I couldn't find it on Discovery! Got it all set to autotune so I don't forget :D

Wow, am I glad that I decided to check the Carnival board on Cruise Critic today! I would have been so upset if I had missed the show on Smithsonian Channel tonight!

Thank you to all those who spread the news about the show, and the fact that it will be on tonight.

I've watched dozens of YouTube videos about the Carnival Vista... so I already feel like I know the ship pretty well... but I'm a huge fan of "Mighty Ships" and can't wait to see their view of it.