Just on the Dream

Indytraveler83

Hey everyone!

Just on the Dream and waiting for muster. Guys, blue iguana and all the new stuff looks awesome! The ship is clean and ready to go, and embarkation was insanely smooth and early. No worries about incompleted work or anything. I'd post pics but service is too slow for me right now.

I was on this ship last year, and while she doesn't look particularly different, she is squeeky clean and fresh!

Hey everyone!

Just on the Dream and waiting for muster. Guys, blue iguana and all the new stuff looks awesome! The ship is clean and ready to go, and embarkation was insanely smooth and early. No worries about incompleted work or anything. I'd post pics but service is too slow for me right now.

I was on this ship last year, and while she doesn't look particularly different, she is squeeky clean and fresh!

Keep it clean. Can't wait for my cruise on her next year

Please let me know if there is still work going on while passengers are onboard. My friend is going on the Glory I. march 11 which will be the first cruise after dry dock. She is concerned that there may still be work going on. I know that's what happened on the Victory so I want to know if that is now the norm.

It is first day so there may not be any work quite yet but let me know later in the cruise

Edited by Jamericannn

Hey everyone!

Thanks so much for the update! I'll be following this thread for any more info!

Can't comment on Hubb since I never use it, and won't have many more updates I'm afraid. We disconnect completely when we sail. But I also did want to comment that it seems like they are taking priority luggage very seriously and it almost beat us to our rooms!

I'll give a more complete review once we are off, but for now I'm going on a cruise! Bye, I said bye!

I here no Hub

I just found this on their website.

When will the Carnival Hub App be available on the other ships?

The App is scheduled to be available (subject to change) as follows: Carnival Legend on February 23; Carnival Liberty on March 5; Carnival Dream on March 19; Carnival Fascination - not yet scheduled.

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the report.

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be cruising on Carnival for the first time this summer. What is the Hub app? Other reviews I express stated The Dram had recently came out of dry dock and the slides weren't working the first day of sailing. Also the hot tubs weren't operating properly. Hoping all of that will be fixed by this summer.

Yes. Week before last it was excellent. The Indian option on the main menu at dinner is even better.

Yes. Had the Indian option in MDR on Triumph a few weeks ago. I had always wanted to try it. It was fantastic. Will definitely get it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app