ms Koningsdam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam Port Everglades Sail-Away February 19, 2017

Boytjie

Thanks, all. It's been fun!:D I was disappointed not to have seen Roy, I was going to post a picture on our roll call. However, we all know what he looks like! I can't remember if he has another sail away from Fort Lauderdale after this, or if he heads down to South America...

See you all next time!

PS I checked, and Roy's next sailing is from BA to Rio - I have a feeling there's no webcam in BA!

Oops!

Great sailaway except! Several things went wrong but I think I may have been spotted anyway. With my electronics and meds, I decided not to carry the towel on with me. I had a total of 4 bags. The carryon was in my cabin by 12. One of the two I left with the porters arrived soon after my lunch. The one I shipped by Luggage Forward showed up before3 but the final bag with the towel did not arrive until after we sailed. I waited in my room and got glimpses of the other 4 ships out the window. I tuned the tv to the bridge camera and when I saw we were moving headed out. My room steward had still not seen the bag. It arrived while I was on deck for sailaway.

I think I owe my roll call an apology. At least a few of them were going to join me for the webcam. I think they gave up waiting because despite the bright red shirt and obvious waving nobody seemed connected to Cruise Critic.

Final flaw. When I get an email thread digest, it’s usually a nice sequence of posts. Occasionally I get a long jumbled run on sentence, and this was one of those times. I think I saw red shirt and waving with a photo link, I suspect that is me.

Yup, Leon got me. It is me with my arm up in the air.

Victoriann, am on for just the 10 days. We return to FTL 1 March and I board the Serenity in BA 3 March.