ms Koningsdam and ms Nieuw Amsterdam Port Everglades Sail-Away February 19, 2017

Boytjie

Six cruise ships are in port today, including two dam ships and a round of Love Boat toots from the Regal Princess.

The Koningsdam will be at Pier 19 (starboard alongside) and the Nieuw Amsterdam will be at Pier 26 (also starboard alongside). Both ships are scheduled to depart at 16:00/4:00 PM ET - subject to change as always.

The webcams are at:

http://portevergladeswebcam.com/

http://ftlauderdalewebcam.com/

Also in Port Everglades are Regal Princess (2), Allure of the Seas (18), Caribbean Princess (21) and Celebrity Silhouette (25).

The Koningsdam's 10-Day Southern Caribbean Seafarer itinerary:

Feb 19 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Feb 20 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Feb 21 Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos

Feb 22 Amber Cove, Dominican Republic

Feb 23 At Sea

Feb 24 Kralendijk, Bonaire

Feb 25 Willemstad, Curacao

Feb 26 Oranjestad, Aruba

Feb 27 At Sea

Feb 28 At Sea

Mar 1 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C7S10W.jpg

The Nieuw Amsterdam's 7-day Western Caribbean Itinerary:

Feb 20 Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Feb 21 At Sea

Feb 22 Georgetown, Cayman Islands

Feb 23 Cozumel, Mexico

Feb 24 At Sea

Feb 25 Key West, Florida, US

Feb 26 Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

C7XW7W.jpg

Thank you for the early reminder. I don't have internet access via phone and won't be online during the sailaway but I have subscribed and will get an email digest of the thread to view offline. Conditions permitting, I will be standing where Peter was 2 weeks ago in a bright red shirt and displaying this towel:

attachment.php?attachmentid=404037

Roy

Thank you for the early reminder. I don't have internet access via phone and won't be online during the sailaway but I have subscribed and will get an email digest of the thread to view offline. Conditions permitting, I will be standing where Peter was 2 weeks ago in a bright red shirt and displaying this towel:

attachment.php?attachmentid=404037

Roy

Roy, I'll be looking for you, your red shirt, and your banner. Be sure you're waving! Hope you have a great cruise! :cool:

I'll see if CC doesn't destroy this one too. :mad:

K'dam is first this morning - medical emergency. San Juan and now here - 2 in 7 days, not a good record. Ambulance has been here about 20 minutes.

Hope my train schedule allows me to watch sailaways.

It. Looks like a busy day sat Port Everglades.

Yesterday was even busier, Father.

I left early (7AM) to attend a local church. When I got there I learned that their early service was cancelled so it was back to the hotel. In lieu of actual church I played one of revneal's sermons and am now booked on the 10:30 shuttle to the port.

Roy

A question: There is a slip that extends from the bow of the Regal Princess back towards Route 1. In past years there was apparently a cruise ship terminal that was frequently used by Princess and other ships. Does anyone know the current status of that terminal?

Roy

A question: There is a slip that extends from the bow of the Regal Princess back towards Route 1. In past years there was apparently a cruise ship terminal that was frequently used by Princess and other ships. Does anyone know the current status of that terminal?

Roy

If you are talking about pier 4, we were there on the NA on January 29th. Next Sunday is a 9 ship day, it will probably be in use again.

Roy.

Used for overflow on busy port days

A beautiful day for Roy's sail-away!

Considering Koningsdam's pier, I am not expecting her to leave at 1600. I would expect, at least, Caribbean Princess to go first.

Considering we came in early [first] and debark was running more than a half-hour ahead, I expect the K'dam to be pretty mellow about any delay. Who knows whose plane might be late too?

Departure schedule as of 3 pm.

Caribbean Princess - 1600

Silhouette - 1600

Regal - 1600

Koningsdam - 1615

Nieuw Amsterdam - 1615

Allure - 1630

Thanks, with the internet spotty at times, it's good to know.Will probably be boarding my next vehicle at the time. Hope to be here.