Most cost effective beer

Hi all,

I don't really care what I drink, but I do have a habit of drinking very quickly, and hence things get expensive (but I don't drink enough for a package)

If it doesn't explicitly state (16 floz) or the Foster's Oil Can (25 fl.oz), what size are the bottles / drinks?

I presume the Foster's Oil can is the cheapest drink when taking into account the amount of fluid vs cost?

Cheers

Hi all,

I don't really care what I drink, but I do have a habit of drinking very quickly, and hence things get expensive (but I don't drink enough for a package)

If it doesn't explicitly state (16 floz) or the Foster's Oil Can (25 fl.oz), what size are the bottles / drinks?

I presume the Foster's Oil can is the cheapest drink when taking into account the amount of fluid vs cost?

Cheers

11.2 oz or 12 oz depending if it's measured in milliliter or oz. So it's the standard size. 330 (converted to 11.2) or 12oz which is the US standard.

Oil can by far the cheapest per ounce. Bud and miller are pretty outrageous. Basically $8 per beer. It has really gotten out of hand the past few years. That is an 8 fold markup based on grocery store prices. They essentially push you to a package so about 7 beers a day would make the package make sense.

So 32oz for 4.95+ tip. That is way better than 6.95 + tip for a bud light if don't care what the beer is. $3

Per 16 oz vs $8 per 16 oz.

At that price difference I might even have a fosters. It is a pretty harsh taste imo and I love beer.

Rhapsody was offering Fosters for $4.95 last week on TA. It might not be popular in Med and they were moving inventory

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

So while we are talking beer......I assume all the beer is bottles or cans? I really prefer draft but I am guessing that is not available.

There is draft available but more limited. Not sure on all ships but the pubs usually have a beer or two on draft. Otherwise it is mostly cans or bottles.

So while we are talking beer......I assume all the beer is bottles or cans? I really prefer draft but I am guessing that is not available.

Most beers are in bottles or cans, however I do see a few draft choices available from time to time. Usually in the pub on Voyager/Freedom/Oasis class ships.

I've seen that but not that much cheaper. Something like buy 7 and the 8th is free kind of thing so usually like a 12.5% discount. Still like $56 for 8 beers which isn't exactly a steal imo.

When I was on liberty last they were selling beers and coolers as a package deal. Can't remember the price but it was a lot cheaper than buying one at a time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

So 32oz for 4.95+ tip. That is way better than 6.95 + tip for a bud light if don't care what the beer is. $3

Per 16 oz vs $8 per 16 oz.

At that price difference I might even have a fosters. It is a pretty harsh taste imo and I love beer.

I don't think it's 32 oz. More like 24 or 25

Yep. I guess it looks like 32 oz. lol.

Still way cheaper for the OP if he wants

The best price per oz.

As a American I sure hope to some day know what real beer tastes like. Ha ha.

Nothing like generalizing all of Europe (with many countries that are far from being beer cultures).

Cheers

I don't think it's 32 oz. More like 24 or 25