Princess Website Endless Sign-In loop

hpeabody

Anyone else in an endless loop of sign-In screen. It says I successfully signed in, but then when I try to look in my personalizer all I get is sign-In screen. I cruise in 2 days and have 1 other future cruise and can not get to them. UGH!

I just tried the site and had no trouble logging in or accessing my booking using Safari.

Maybe they fixed whatever the glitch was? If you are still having trouble you could also try logging on using a different browser (if you haven't already tried that).

Hope it works for you!

I had a similar problem using Chrome where I couldn't logon to some websites. Others worked fine. I finally tracked it down to a faulty extension. Once I removed that, all websites worked fine.

Anyone else in an endless loop of sign-In screen. It says I successfully signed in, but then when I try to look in my personalizer all I get is sign-In screen. I cruise in 2 days and have 1 other future cruise and can not get to them. UGH!

That happened to me a couple of days ago. I phoned Princess and even they were confused and couldn't do anything about it. Then I realized if I tried to access the actual cruise, as in doing a mock booking, it was the same sort of problem.

Next day it was fine plus there was change to the itinerary. Who knows...

Many times when this happens it is your browser. Sometimes I have to try another one (chrome, firefox or IE). It can happen when your browser is out of date. Some will update daily if you let them. Also check your addons which can cause problems. I have not had any problems to date with the website.

Thanks all for your replies. Just now I was able to get access after 3 days! I actually think it has something to do with the fact I am from US but in London right now and I seem to be on the UK website (not by choice) rather than US website. That and the latest round of Princess IT tinkering with the website. It looks totally different now when it comes up after logging on. Princess is NOT the only site I can not get the US version, it's pretty much all UK version websites right now if there is one, so it seems to me.

I board the Crown tomorrow and won't have to deal with UK server stuff then.

Many times when this happens it is your browser. Sometimes I have to try another one (chrome, firefox or IE). It can happen when your browser is out of date. Some will update daily if you let them. Also check your addons which can cause problems. I have not had any problems to date with the website.

Hi Terry,

Yes, I did try other browser, and my Firefox and add-ons are all up to date. Just now I finally did get access. I am back on the Crown tomorrow!

Well here it is, June 17th and I haven't been able to get into my booked cruise yet! I booked it yesterday afternoon and all went well, but when I tried to get to my booking on the website, no go. In fact late last night, the site wouldn't even appear. Today I got the site but no go on signing in. Tried several different ways and no good. Is it just me? I sure would like to look at excursions, etc!!!!!!!!!!!

Pooh