Have Savory Bites been discontinued?

They weren't available in the bread tray on our cruise last month . When my daughter asked about them, they couldn't produce them the first night, but every night after that, two covered plates of them were brought to our table by our incredibly sweet assistant waiter. It didn't seem like any other nearby tables were getting them though, so I wonder if it's not always something you can count on anymore.

On our Rhapsody cruise this spring,( Transatlantic ) they didn't appear the first couple nights but we did ask for them and we had them on the bread tray the rest of the cruise.

Yes they tasty little treats with butter

happy sailing

Brian J

Same deal back in December/January on Oasis. No bites, asked next night had a standing special order for them. One night we didn't go to the MDR and a plate full were waiting back in the room that night.

Sent from a mobile device

They are my favorite, too! But on our Serenade cruise in April we had them the first night, on the second night none. I asked the waiter and was told they rotate the bread offerings every three days. However, every night after that there was a plate of them on our table in front of where I sat. :D:D:D

Same deal back in December/January on Oasis. No bites, asked next night had a standing special order for them. One night we didn't go to the MDR and a plate full were waiting back in the room that night.

It is a typical cut back on Oasis-class! :rolleyes:

They have far less bread selection on Oasis-class!

We get the bread- bites on any other class of ship!

Just got them on Indy 3 weeks ago!

It is a typical cut back on Oasis-class! :rolleyes:

They have far less bread selection on Oasis-class!

We get the bread- bites on any other class of ship!

Just got them on Indy 3 weeks ago!

Its available on all Oasis class ships, just ask the first night in the MDR and you will have them the rest of the week.:D

Now, there's a good wait staff!