Majesty of the Seas Drydock 1/24-2/4 2018

ew101

Hummmm maybe I book her for March?

Thank you Bob! I am so into the Oasis class but sometimes we like a last minute getaway and I think the Majesty be perfect.

I just noticed online it closes at 6:30 pm, so for a snack what else is there to eat besides pizza after 10:30pm?

Nothing besides room service.

Hummmm maybe I book her for March?

Thank you Bob! I am so into the Oasis class but sometimes we like a last minute getaway and I think the Majesty be perfect.

I just noticed online it closes at 6:30 pm, so for a snack what else is there to eat besides pizza after 10:30pm?

Whatever you have stashed in your cabin and refrigerator. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

:o:eek: Thanks, not the ship for me. I stay up late at night sometimes to 2-3am, I get a bit hungry at night after some drinks and refuse to sit in cabin waiting for room service....what a shame, thank you Bob!!

That cuts out all Vision and Radiance class ships too. You would need Voyager Class and newer.

I heard they’re adding a Rising Tide Bar, Royal Promenade and Boardwalk to the Majesty and they’re going to board up the windows in the Schooner Bar.

You are evil!

I can't see Bob's picture on my phone, but he's probably evil, too.

You are evil!

I can't see Bob's picture on my phone, but he's probably evil, too.

[emoji2]

I can’t see Bob’s photo either. But to be fair, he’s new at this whole Internet forum thing. He’ll figure it out eventually.

That's new - and wonderful - about Compass Deli reopening for late night snacks.

Not on last night, though.

They also use it for suite and PC breakfast.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Not on last night, though.

They also use it for suite and PC breakfast.

A year ago they were offering some sort of Mexican dinner (extra cost) in the Compass Deli until around 9pm . I don't think it opened later in the evening.

Was that the last night or other nights? 3 day or 4?

We were on a B2B, so both 3 and 4 night cruises. Not sure if the Mexican thing was offered on the last night, but it was offered on the other nights.

• 2 months later...
I figured I would light up this thread again. Any updated news on what might be added during the drydock?

My son and DIL are looking for a short cruise in September and are looking at Majesty (Tampa) vs. Enchantment (PC)...

Sounds like they have abandoned the idea of adding Chops to Majesty.

I figured I would light up this thread again. Any updated news on what might be added during the drydock?

My son and DIL are looking for a short cruise in September and are looking at Majesty (Tampa) vs. Enchantment (PC)...

Nothing is being added. Most of the work being done is down below on the engines. They might replace a carpet or two. Most passengers won't see anything different.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Forums mobile app

Currently on MJ right now at Freeport Grand Bahama Island. Have not been here to this port in 30 years. Was interesting watching them trying to back Allure into the dry dock ship yard here. They were having a tough time of it for sure. I am simply guessing she is in for dry dock. Have not checked her schedule.

Worker bees getting on the ship when we return to PC in a couple of days, but no pax of course, and then MJ returns here for the 37 day dry dock. Wow. Must be a lot of work to be done for sure.