HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

Just busting balls here. [emoji459] ️ [emoji458]

LOL! We are all in this together.

These are the posts I look forward to.

Me too.

It's good to see that cat litter gets rid of hard clumps. I could probably use that in my stateroom bathroom this week.

We've got you covered Tim. This supply should get you through the week. We slapped a luggage tag on it to your cabin, so it will be waiting for you. Worst case, you have to go to the naughty room to get it.

141ee9c9ae7344dadd26577065d0df3b.jpg

And just in case you need it we threw in one of these.

e5e80d27241157d5ac1d415a6a35809b.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry Becci that you aren't finding me. Try Andrew 1720 or Andrew_1720

Make sure that is an underscore. Here is a pic of my profile. Hopefully it will help you find me. If you can't find me, maybe that is the gods saying you shouldn't.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Funny, I copy/pasted Andrew 1720 into Google search and you came right up...ha ha....following.

Try that Tug.

Wow. Not a very healthy night after a decent workout in the hotel's terrible gym.

Grilled wings:

e8b82528585a6a620712c69a35684edd.jpg

Bacon and egg cheeseburger. At least I chose steamed broccoli over fries.

e21d92523a7eddb246d9e37f3d3db9d5.jpg

Of course I didn't even touch the broccoli. It was all strategy though. The broccoli was basically a "blocker". If I chose the fries, I would have picked at 1, 2 or 40 of them.

Apologies to anyone who belongs to a broccoli fan club. Feel free to protest the senseless killing of broccoli by taking a knee the next time you hear the national anthem.

RLD doesn’t offer the rougher variety of women, so I had to turn to alternative venues. It was only by chance that two fetishes were fulfilled in one place.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You went to the wrong RLD (there's more than one in Amsterdam). You have to look for the non-union ones.

Of course I didn't even touch the broccoli. It was all strategy though. The broccoli was basically a "blocker". If I chose the fries, I would have picked at 1, 2 or 40 of them.

Apologies to anyone who belongs to a broccoli fan club. Feel free to protest the senseless killing of broccoli by taking a knee the next time you hear the national anthem.

Interesting strategy picking the broccoli. Feel free to be senseless with the broccoli killing, I'm the same way

Sent from my Samsung Tab S2 using Tapatalk

Our ship is here and the disembarking of last week's guests is on the Starboard side. Big Dog Ron I know you are on board this week. Start banning on cabin doors and get those guests off ASAP. Now why I'm up this early is beyond me.

fb0f7cbff679a9685b944c57fa54a8c8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Boys, has one head been decapitated? Maureen hasn't been here for a while. Hopefully she hasn't been scared off?

All joking aside for a minute. I hope the three of you enjoy Harmony, even without the Solarium Pool, as much as I have previously. See you all on board.