HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

Thank you all for keeping me so very entertained this week. It was great having something fun to read. And now I get to have my happy time and packing time as I get ready for the Allure Oct. 15 cruise. Are we almost done with hurricanes and tropical depressions?

Thanks everyone for such an awesome review and allowing us to be virtual stowaways! But, seriously, Andrew - I need you or Lisa to tell me how you can pack for a week in one suitcase per person. I need to learn that skill before my next cruise!! :eek:

Safe journeys home to all the members of the 4-Headed Monster!

You guys seem to have fun wherever you are, but do you have a new favorite ship??? You seemed to be looking at the Escape with longing...

The Escape is still my favorite ship (until the Norwegian Bliss comes out, then the Escape will be my 2nd favorite) but I was impressed with the improvements on the Harmony.

I was ready to write off the Oasis-class but after this week I think I could sail the Harmony, Symphony or the new Oasis5 every 2-3 years or so.

The Escape is still my favorite ship (until the Norwegian Bliss comes out, then the Escape will be my 2nd favorite) but I was impressed with the improvements on the Harmony.

I was ready to write off the Oasis-class but after this week I think I could sail the Harmony, Symphony or the new Oasis5 every 2-3 years or so.

Why were you ready to write off the Oasis Class?

I'm like A&L, and basically cruise on Oasis Class exclusively these days (except for our cruise on Anthem last year).

Our second ever cruise ship was in port beside us today. The Crown Princess was a wonderful and I enjoyed my time on Princess. However, nothing compares to the Oasis Class.

408ead1324a4e08f3aaecf2b80f77460.jpg

They may have been in front of us but we passed Tim and Courtney on the way to the Airport.

58da25484f0e64dac09dca118812cb7a.jpg

Just personal preference. I’ve had a blast on all my Oasis-class cruises, I just prefer some of the other classes.

I would say exactly the same about the Quantum Class ships.

Oasis Class are obviously my favourite, but I also like the Freedom and Voyager Class ships, and want to go on the reformed Indy next year. It is absolutely all about personal preference.

Glad all of the 4-Headed Monster enjoyed the cruise. Sounded epic, would have loved to have been there with you! When is the next 4- Headed Monster cruise or one with even more heads?

Thanks for all the posts...it was fun following you for the week. We sail in 35 days on Harmony...

a couple questions..Andrew will you be uploading daily compass’s? Son’t need all the extra stuff just the daily stuff. Also when we were on Celebrity in July they changed formal night to “Evening Chic”, no one wore evening dresses, my husband and I were the only ones in gown and tux...We enjoyed the attention!! What is formal night on RCCL now? Should we leave the formal stuff at home?

Again, thanks for the ride, safe travels home...

Thanks for all the posts...it was fun following you for the week. We sail in 35 days on Harmony...

a couple questions..Andrew will you be uploading daily compass’s? Son’t need all the extra stuff just the daily stuff. Also when we were on Celebrity in July they changed formal night to “Evening Chic”, no one wore evening dresses, my husband and I were the only ones in gown and tux...We enjoyed the attention!! What is formal night on RCCL now? Should we leave the formal stuff at home?

Again, thanks for the ride, safe travels home...

Check out Rick's suit a few pages back. Anything that matches the carpeting and drapes will be fine.:cool: