HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

It’s ok. I fully expected an Indians sweep. That team is a machine.

They may have their hands full w/the Astros. Altuve is absolutely raking it right now. Anyway enjoy your last night and thanks to all of you for the live thread. It’s been fun and entertaining.

I call "do over" on Breakaway December 15-22nd. We are renewing our vows on December 19th (15 years). It's going to be a memorable cruise. I was thinking about doing a live review instead of an after the fact one. I can only imagine what would get posted on these boards if any of the four headed monsters cruised with us! :')

Prices are pretty reasonable now. Don't make me beg! :halo:

Thank you all for taking the time to keep us entertained throughout your journey. A&L, I hope you found Sebastian as helpful and entertaining as we did. I loved the room and will probably give it another shot at some point. 1722 was empty on our cruise so we never heard any noise except for a noisy staff person (not a cabin attendant) one time. How was it during your journey?

This has been so much fun! What an awesome Live review, and thanks so much for taking the time out of your cruises to delight and entertain us! It has really made the work week so much more enjoyable for those of us that were stuck at home in our drudge and wishing that we could join in. Great fun onboard and great friends make for the most memorable cruises. Thanks!!!!:D:D:D

~Patti

Thanks for sharing! Andrew - what are the disembarkation perks for star class? Will you be whisked away to a chaos free location to pick up your luggage?

Hope you all enjoyed your week! Cruising with friends is always a blast!

I definitely noticed fewer pictures from Tim than we usually see of him trying to 'find the party' each night. How do you guys feel the late night social scene compared to Escape? Do you have any regrets about not hooking up with your Norwegian mistress this week?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you all for sharing your cruise to the rest of us. I've been really busy at work and have been gone all of last week on a moose hunting trip. I was swamped getting stuff ready before I left, after I got back I was too busy and neglected CC and of course, as luck would have it, the planets have aligned and had some of my favorite CC contributors all together on the same cruise. When I finally had time chime in and get up to date.... it's all over :loudcry: I am grateful that I did not miss it altogether.

I loved your insightful comments, and the off the cuff ones too.

I loved your pictures and everything else you guys (and gal) came up with.

Thanks once again and I'll be happy to follow you along individually in the future, or if another celestial rare event of planet alignment like this happens again, I can only hope to be able to witness it in person, or at least follow along.

Have a safe trip back.

dp

I think the picture that scares me to most is the fact that ship runs on Windows....

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Last full tour we did when we got to the engineering room one of the main screens was showing a Windows BSOD (aka Blue screen of death). That was scary!

Thanks once again and I'll be happy to follow you along individually in the future, or if another celestial rare event of planet alignment like this happens again, I can only hope to be able to witness it in person, or at least follow along.

Have a safe trip back.

dp

You never know. Every four years or so they say the world is going to end so there is a chance we could sail together again.